1. FatChance

The Lawn Mower Thread

Best thing that happened after moving to Arizona was selling the snow shovels and lawn mower!
  2. FatChance

What cigar did you smoke today?

Indeed. That is the secret.
  3. FatChance

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

Last year in my personal trading account, I did 54%. 2020 was a good year. Trading TSLA was a big factor. [emoji106]
  4. FatChance

Callaway MAVRIK FW Woods and Hybrids

I do not have a Max 7W, but the Max Heavenwood is magic for me. [emoji106]
  5. FatChance

Arizona Locals

OK, just one from the back yard after a cigar and a sundowner...
  6. FatChance

Arizona Locals

Sorry, no pictures. Sunny and upper 60s at Sedona Golf Resort today!
  7. FatChance

I mourn Rush's passing but only have 3-4 a week. I am 71 and have come to the conclusion that I would rather die while happy than die while healthy...
  8. FatChance

Review PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

I love my NXT Disc shoes! The picture is from when they were new...
  9. FatChance

Considering a 3 wood change

I am transitioning from a F9 3 wood to a Mavrik Max. The Max is probably going to win, especially for the killer Thanksgiving CPO sale prices.
  10. FatChance

I hate snow too. That is why I live in the desert. [emoji106]
  11. FatChance

Arizona THP Golf League

It is a good thing you like stuff like that. Sunny and mid 50s here in Oak Creek today. [emoji16] We're playing Sedona Golf Resort on Saturday. When we played there last Saturday, we saw a family of 3 bobcats on the 15th fairway lounging in the sun. Supposed to be in the low 60s this weekend...
  12. FatChance

Any motorcycle owners out there?

I bought my first "bike", a 1949 Vespa in 1965 when I was 15 years old. That is when I realized that taking apart a bike was easier than putting it back together. After that, I learned how to turn a wrench. Then came a 1953 AJS 500cc scrambler, then on to a series of British twins, Spanish dirt...
  13. FatChance

Cost and Technology Resistance: Why?

At what point do you think you can buy a better golf game?
  14. FatChance

My new cigar "den" in the back patio in our new to us home in Oak Creek, AZ. We don't have any patio furniture yet so I am roughing it a bit. The red rock cliffs in the background didn't come out in the picture but clear blue skies and mid-60s outside... But I did just finish a wonderful La...
  15. FatChance

No comment necessary, other than OMG...
  16. FatChance

Closest golf course to you...

Oakcreek CC, Sedona Golf Resort and Canyon Mesa executive course are all about 5 minutes away from our house. Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
  17. FatChance

Comfy Walking Shoes

For me, Adidas 360 XT-SL are the most comfortable. The 360 series Adidas shoes fit me the best with comfort, support and traction. Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
  18. FatChance

Golf Boots

Oh, hell no! Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
  19. FatChance

Your Last 10 Years In Putters

Odyssey White Hot Rossie Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Odyssey O-Works Red 7S Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (back again) Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
  20. FatChance

Arizona Locals

Kind of off topic, but we close on our new to us home in Oakcreek (about 4 minutes from SGR shown above) a week from Monday so this will be our new home. Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in