1. Greg Kulbick

Will there be a GA/FL Gethering in 2021?

I don't know. Maybe. UGA, UF and Auburn have their bye week October 23rd. FSU doesn't play football anymore, so that's not really a concern. Past winners.
  2. Greg Kulbick

A moment of silence, please...

My Callaway Apex UT 18° has died. I don't know exactly when, I used it on 18 tee Friday and it seemed to perform fine. Today on the first tee I brushed the grooves and at some point my hand wiped across the face and I felt a ridge. The bottom of the very last groove was separated allowing the...
  3. Greg Kulbick

Seminole Legacy Golf Club in Tallahassee, FL

Today I was able to play my old course that has since gone private after a complete redesign by Nicklaus/ Nicklaus, Jr. 18 is the only hole that uses the original routing, but now plays as a long par 4 instead of a par 5. A few of the other holes kind of follow the same chutes, but are wholly...
  4. Greg Kulbick

For Sale FS: Taylormade M5 Tour 9.0 Tensei Orange stiff

Taylormade M5 Tour 9.0 with stiff flex Tensei orange shaft. Plays around 45", comes with headcover. One small chip on crown as can be seen in picture. Typical sole wear. $275 shipped to lower 48.
  5. Greg Kulbick

WTB: Recoil 95 or 110 F4 4-PW

Looking for .355 Recoil 95 or 110 shafts for 4-PW, preferably standard length for Callaway irons, but will consider pulls from Mizuno sets. New, pulls, still in heads, grips, no grips, let me know what you've got and if you might be interested in unloading them.
  6. Greg Kulbick

A Tale of Two Nines.

It was the best of nines, it was the worst of nines, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness... Last night after work, I met a couple friends to get some golf in and we decided to play from the tips since there had been some discussion about the flighting and tees in the recent...
  7. Greg Kulbick

THP Call Out: McLovin vs. Greg Kulbick

The captain of the 2019 Team THP for the Grandaddy is going to get a little taste of match play. Tee Time/Details Saturday June, 22 11:00am Waldorf Astoria Golf Club Orlando Tale of the Tape McLovin currently lists his index on THP as 4.4, claims to be playing like hot garbage. Greg Kulbick...
  8. Greg Kulbick

How did it start for you?

I stumbled upon THP while reading reviews by Hawk and Jman about Taylormade Rocketbladez irons. I was familiar with forums, being a member of several relating to cars and drag racing. Anyone who does a lot of "foruming" knows all those birthday emails remind you exactly how many you don't even...
  9. Greg Kulbick

FS: 816 DBD 10.5, XR16 Pro 9, XR16 Pro 4w, DGS300, XP95 S300

Callaway 816 DBD 10.5° w Speeder 665 Evolution II stiff flex, with headcover, GP NDMC. $100 shipped. Callaway XR16 Pro 9° w/ Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0 65g, -1", with headcover, GP MCC+4. $135 shipped. Callaway XR16 Pro 16° 4w w/ Project X Handcrafted LZ 16 6.0, with headcover, GP NDMC. $75...
  10. Greg Kulbick

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD DI-7S

Comes with Callaway dual cog adapter installed. Has Titleist hologram so it has had a different adapter pullled. If using for Callaway, the adapter may need to be replaced. I can't confirm as it was sent to me with this adapter on it, but it may be for .350 shafts as it's either slightly askew...
  11. Greg Kulbick

FS: GBB Epic 10.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 62 Stiff

Selling my 10.5° Epic driver. Came with factory Fuji stiff shaft. Standard length, stock grip. Pics show condition. Flash used to highlight ball marks on face to show accurate condition when light gets them right. Headcover included. $275 shipped to contiguous 48.
  12. Greg Kulbick

FS: HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 63g

I have a Project X Handcrafted HZRDUS Yellow for sale. It is 6.0, 63g and measures 43 1/8" from butt to tip of Callaway Optifit adapter. Played about 44.5" in DBD Alpha 816. New GP NDMC grip. Minor scuff marks from bag wear from previous owner, one small major bag wear spot pictured below. Maybe...
  13. Greg Kulbick

FS: Taylormade M2 9.5° stiff

Taylormade M2 in very good condition. 9.5° head with stock stiff Fujikura Pro 60 shaft. Comes with headcover and tool. Face has minor scratches from range balls. I've included a close up picture of the blemish on the crown as it is very slight and easily overlooked. $225 OBO shipped to the lower 48.
  14. Greg Kulbick

FS: Callaway 816 Alpha DBD and FT Optiforce 440

I've got a Callaway 816 Alpha DBD 10.5° driver with a Project X Handcrafted LZ 16 Prototype 64g 6.0. Shaft to tip of adapter is 44", plays about 45.5", GP NDMC grip, with headcover. $150 OBO shipped. I also have a Callaway FT Optiforce 440 9.5° driver with a Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0...
  15. Greg Kulbick

WTB: Project X 6.0 3-PW .355TT

Looking for a set of PX iron shafts, 6.0, 3 or 4-PW. Not looking to spend a ton, so if anyone has any laying around they had forgotten about, I might be interested.
  16. Greg Kulbick

FS: Apex CF16 Black, 4-PW, PX LZ steel 6.0

I have a set of Callaway Apex CF16 Black irons, 4-PW with Project X LZ steel 6.0 stiff shafts. Stock black Lamkin UTX Chev grips. Ordered with standard length, lie and lofts, but this has not been verified. They may be a bit upright. Will be shipped in original box with paperwork as received...
  17. Greg Kulbick

FS: Callaway BBA 816 DBD 10.5° head

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond 10.5° RH head and headcover. Face and sole have typical marks from range balls and mats as displayed in pics. Crown is unblemished. $200$180$170 OBRO, shipped to the lower 48. If you'd like any other pics, I can oblige. Thanks for looking.
  18. Greg Kulbick

FS: Callaway Apex/Apex Pro set 4-P KBS Tour-V

I have a combo set consisting of Apex for 4-7 irons and Apex Pro 8,9 and PW. These irons do not show wear indicative of the amount of rounds they seen as I clean them after nearly every shot. The Apex Pros were notorious for poor wear, but show no signs of abuse other than through normal play...
  19. Greg Kulbick

I don't need new irons...

...but man, I want some. I'm currently gaming a set of 2014 Apex/Apex Pros I got from the THP Ultimate Testing in 2013. I see last year's 5/745, Fly Z+, J15 DPF and DF and Vapor Pro Combo. Now this year's Apex CF 16, Vapor Fly Pro and Forged Tec and King Forged CB/MB. Unfortunately for my skill...
  20. Greg Kulbick

FS: Project X LZ Handcrafted Prototype (FWY), Callaway major coins

I have a Project X LZ Handcrafted Prototype 6.0 64g tipped 1/2" for use in fairway woods. It has a Callaway dual cog adapter installed and measures 42.5" from the tip of the adapter to the butt of the grip, paying at about 43" installed. It has a Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound Platinum...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in