1. BriMac

What do you normally do after a round of golf?

At the home course with the fellas - drinks on the porch and possibly make bets on the people finishing their round overlooking 18.
  2. BriMac

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Listening to @Vosh68 on PGA Tour radio now - sure would be a cool guy to share a cart with. Anybody know how to make that happen?:bananadance:
  3. BriMac

The Mizuno Experience Explained and Finishing with Tony Finau

Couldn’t agree more with @Jman quote re: Tiger coverage.
  4. BriMac

Ping G425 Hybrids

Waiting for my 4H to ship - I had requested an upgraded grip and that seems to have added weeks/months to the ship date. Not scheduled to ship until 3/25 (ordered 2/7). I need to get set up to change grips myself...
  5. BriMac

TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2021

I am technically eligible for the Champions Tour this year... Even if I was not, I would still be interested in joining the TEEm. I have been reading more about them and the equipment looks great.
  6. BriMac

My Man Cave (Den) Is Now Complete

This is great - congrats!
  7. BriMac

Ever Completely Lost Your Golf Swing?

It has happened to me within the past year. It’s weird. Just got to hop back on the horse and keep plugging. It will come back soon enough.
  8. BriMac

Favorite Club in Your Bag?

I really want my putter to be my favorite club. Maybe the one I have on order will do the trick.
  9. BriMac

MS/AL/TN gathering?

We have an AirBNB near downtown Birmingham. Walkable to a brewery and a few restaurants.
  10. BriMac

Contest: Ask Jamie Sadlowski and Win

What part of your game are you working on the most, currently?
  11. BriMac

MS/AL/TN gathering?

@hambone1023 has been booking our itinerary for 4/23-4/25. As of now we have: Fri: 2:20 Oxmoor Sat: not booked but was thinking Farmlinks Sun: 9am Ch Judge; 2:30 CH Legislator Mon: 7am Ross Bridge If you guys end up getting together that weekend would be great to hook up at some point.
  12. BriMac

Will Tony Finau Win in 2021?

That Homa chip was insane. Tony has to firm that putt in.
  13. BriMac

2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

I met my weight loss goal in about 2 months (195 to 170). Now the hard part - maintenance! I don’t need that rollercoaster anymore. Noom has really helped open my eyes on my diet. My metabolism was always pretty good so eating like a moron didn’t pack on the pounds in the past. Nearing 50...
  14. BriMac

Club Fitting Vs Club Demo'ing

Interesting question - I say Both! #2 sounds more fun and would be a blast. #1 would probably cut the amount of time down significantly to get to the best fit.
  15. BriMac

Evolve Small Batch Custom THP Limited Edition Items

I have a few Evolve pieces, including the above. The quality is fantastic throughout their lineup - socks, tees, divot tools all solid.
  16. BriMac

What is your favorite pizza style?

Grandma slice should be an option.
  17. BriMac

Choosing Blind?

I would do a Goldilocks - not too fat, not too thin (profile). Something just right in the middle.
  18. BriMac

Choose Your Mizuno Irons?

I would get fit before making a final decision. Without being fit, I would go with JPX 921 Hot Metal Pros. I play the 919 Forged right now and love them. Leaning HMP just for a little more forgiveness to make this game a little easier.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in