1. AnthonyC

For Sale Riptide CB fairway wood shaft, New

Albatross members only: This was a gift, but I cannot use it... Project X Evenflow Riptide CB (counterbalanced) 6.0 fairway wood shaft. Uncut, no tip, brand new. $45.00 shipped (basically enough to cover shipping). PayPal or Venmo. PM me.
  2. AnthonyC

For Sale Titleist 620 MBs

Another set I am sad to have to sell... Titleist 620 MB 3-9 irons, minor wear and nicks on heads. Project X 6.0 blackout shafts. Golf Pride MCC+4 blue grips standard, New. Standard length, loft, lie. 800 shipped, PayPal.
  3. AnthonyC

For Sale Titleist 690 MBs Black

Unfortunately the time has come for me to sell this set of clubs. Titleist 690 MBs black finish. Project X 6.0 shafts blackout edition. Golf Pride MCC+4 standard, red. Standard loft, lie, length. Great condition, some wear marks. Clubs refinished by tiger nick golf. Asking 800 shipped, PayPal...
  4. AnthonyC

For Sale Claimed!

For free! Pay shipping please... This was my tester shaft for the 2019 Project X handcrafted event with THP. This shaft was sent to me to trial before its public release. Its not a great fit for me, so I'd like to pay it forward to another THPer for free. The shaft has no graphics, all...
  5. AnthonyC

Anthonyc's Custom Project X Shaft

October 2019, some fine THPers and I traveled to San Diego, home of True Temper Project X / True Sports. We were the winners of the last Project X small batch / hand crafted event. Among many other awesomely insane gifts and experiences, the driver shaft was the headliner. We were able to...
  6. AnthonyC

AnthonyC's WITB

As I await new Vokey wedges and a custom Project X Hand Crafted/Small batch driver shaft, I figured I start my WITB thread. First, Titleist 690.MBs 3-PW, custom black finish, Project X blackout shafts, Golf Pride MCC +4 grips in Vokey/Titleist red:
  7. AnthonyC

WTB SC Knock Em Dead Blade Headcover

Want to buy Scotty Cameron Halloween 2017 Knock Em Dead Headcover, for a blade putter. PM me please.
  8. AnthonyC

For Sale Scotty Cameron Headcovers

For sale are my remaining Scotty Cameron head covers. All are new out of bag and in great condition. 2006 Circa 62 first of 500: $95 shipped 2019 St Patricks day: $85 shipped Random studio head cover beat up, $10 plus shipping. Shipping included to the lower 48. I accept local cash...
  9. AnthonyC

For Sale Sold

For sale is a 2019 Odyssey Stroke Lab 7S, 34 inches. Condition is new out of bag. I tried it for 1 round. Comes with head cover. Asking $150.00 plus shipping, cash (local only) check or PayPal.
  10. AnthonyC

For Sale SOLD!

For sale are Callaway X2 Hot Pro Irons and Woods: Irons are from 2014, and they are used but fair condition. 3-PW and AW, standard length, loft, lie. Project X steel shafts, stiff flex. Standard Callaway tour velvet style grips. Woods are 2014 models as well, used but fair condition...
  11. AnthonyC

Jimmy Fallon Tiger Woods Video

https://www.golfchannel.com/video/tiger-woods-and-jimmy-fallon-find-buried-treasure "This is jersey, its probably a body" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  12. AnthonyC

Hi everyone

Hey everyone, Happy to finally have joined. I am on the Callaway Community pretty often, but I want more golf talk! Looking forward to spending lots of time here. Thanks to all of the contributors. Anthony

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in