1. Tevenor

Wife surprised me with a driver fitting!

Hit the purple then. That thing launches nicely! :D
  2. Tevenor

CaddyDaddy First Class Travel Cover

Thats a great looking cover.
  3. Tevenor

Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

So interestingly enough I still own my original Rossie White Hot XL from XXX years ago and I just happened to get my hands on a new Rossie and it feels different. I can't say exactly why. Feels better. Sound is similar but the new Rossie is a much bigger head that my old Rossi so maybe that...
  4. Tevenor

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Can't wait to get these in my hands and hit some balls with them. even if only on a sim round.
  5. Tevenor

Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

Love seeing Collin playing well.
  6. Tevenor

Wedding Ring - do you wear it playing?

I take it off when I play. I was noticing some serious callous buildup so I started taking it off when I play.
  7. Tevenor

SWAG Putters Thread

Let's see which one I get. 😁
  8. Tevenor

SWAG Putters Thread

9. Tevenor

New Club Superstitions or Traditions?

Nah....I am good.
  10. Tevenor

I’m RPP and this is...

Happy Anniversary brother! Can't wait for this year to progress!
  11. Tevenor

Today... 9 Years Ago...

Pete is a legend. And an even greater one in his own mind. What you see is what you get. Take it from someone who's met him and talked to him a long time ago. Nice guy off the lanes. Fierce competitor on the lanes.
  12. Tevenor

The Official Banter Away Thread

13. Tevenor

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I am taking the same step in my Apex Pros. Moving from 125g stiff steel Obans to 110g Xstiff Recoils. During some recent testing I found that both shafts create the same ball speed from the same swing speed but the recoils dropped the launch angle and spin numbers a bit while still keeping...
  14. Tevenor

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Hybrids

It's going to look dwarfed compared to the Super Hybrid.
  15. Tevenor

Car Color: Yay or Nay

Like the green hue!
  16. Tevenor

Would you want a Happy Gilmore 2?

Boo on the senior tour. Yay on a story about their teenage kids playing against in each other culminating in a Father-son tournament.
  17. Tevenor

Newer Isn't Always Better

Huh? :unsure: I don't remember any company promise 10-20 new yards in the last 3-5 years. I have seen ALL of them promise more forgiveness and faster ball speeds across the impact area vs needing to be so precise which ***Should*** equate to more average yards, not total peak yards. Improvement...
  18. Tevenor

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

19. Tevenor

New Member from Canada (via South Africa)

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in