1. rehbirdie

Blind Ball Testing Review Thread

Thoughts and prayers! Hope you can get out soon. It's been raining for like 10 days in ATL.
  2. rehbirdie

Great feedback! You seem to have made great contact with the mystery ball with your driver!
  3. rehbirdie

All will be learned on 1.25.21. @JB will be the spiller of beans!
  4. rehbirdie

Oh believe me, there is so much to be said about this unique design. 1.25.21 is when the beans get spilled.
  5. rehbirdie

As everyone has probably figured out by now, it is a Bridgestone ball coming soon. We are super excited to share more with you guys through @JB and the team about it soon. I have enjoyed creeping and watching and reading all the feedback. Amazing stuff from all you. We have a lot of more fun...
  6. rehbirdie

hmmmm... having trouble loosing the mystery ball, eh??? Could be bad for business!
  7. rehbirdie

What club do you regret getting rid of?

This one stings to this day! Had a set of Ping Eye 2 plus-no-plus (if you know, you know) blue dots just out of college. Shot my lowest round ever with those sticks, 2-LW. Moved to Tampa in the mid 2000s and the industry was tough. Couldn’t find a job and had to put them on eBay. I still miss...
  8. rehbirdie

Egg on a Burger?

The answer is always NEVER!
  9. rehbirdie

Tiger and Bryson + Odd Food Habits with Adam Rehberg

For those in the back who have never heard this amazing historical piece. (Also... a BILLION views!! 😳)
  10. rehbirdie

NEWS Tiger Woods and Son to Play PNC Championship

Really looking forward to this one. Tiger is so proud of those two kids. Our last R&D testing with him last year all he wanted to do was talk about Sam playing soccer and Charlie just getting majorly into golf. It was certainly cool, as a father myself, hearing Tiger gush over his kids. He even...
  11. rehbirdie

“So get my money on time, if they not money, decline I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind”
  12. rehbirdie

If anyone says they didn’t like Iggy’s “I’m so fancy” when it first came out, they are only lying to you and themselves.
  13. rehbirdie

I saw this happen and I swear I did not laugh at all.
  14. rehbirdie

This was super fun and I had a blast! Love talking shop about our staff and experiences with them. Looking forward to doing it again. Thanks to @JB, @Canadan, and the THP team for inviting me on!
  15. rehbirdie

Let me set the record straight, I really meant Eron Biron (Iron Byron’s 10 handicap cousin). 😂
  16. rehbirdie

Bridgestone PLAY9 for $50,000

Of COURSE!
  17. rehbirdie

Bridgestone PLAY9 for $50,000

Hey guys, just wanted to hit you all up and say today is the last day to get your picks in for The Masters PLAY9 game. On top of the chance to win 50k, we are giving away 300 other prizes to the top 300 on the final leaderboard. Go here to enter > https://bit.ly/BridgestonePLAY9
  18. rehbirdie

How Do You Mark Your Golf Ball?

I like to be different. I use a fine sharpie and add some squiggles to my line.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in