1. Kenomikes

The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I would love to be part of such a great team event like this, can only hope.
  2. Kenomikes

New England Members

Other than left side #1, no snow, and it was really nice out there today. No wind really, had a great round with 2 birdies and last one on 18 to close it out. Awesome day.
  3. Kenomikes

New England Members

And we’re off lol!
  4. Kenomikes

I wonder if I'm just supposed to be using super improvement player irons?

Sounds like you're doing a lot work with lessons, practicing, and more. Post your swing video here, let guys take a look.
  5. Kenomikes

New England Members

I have 730 tomorrow with a fivesome, course is closed except for us, friends birthday and greenskeeper letting just us out. 😀 2 1/2 hours?
  6. Kenomikes

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I hit indoors today the Cobra Radspeed XB 10.5 today w Fuji Motore X F3 S 60 and it was sweet. Man, I love this look and results of this driver. It’s stunning. No help at all from the guys working in this store, he went to find me a LH Epic MAX LS and never returned. 😬 I can’t wait until I get...
  7. Kenomikes

New England Members

Friends of mine played 11 holes today in Hope Valley RI, season it’s getting close for us😀
  8. Kenomikes

2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

Anybody else try Hemp Hearts? Damn things are good, 0 net carbs and good protein and fats. I sprinkle 3 tbsp. a day in salads, tuna/chicken salads, scrambled eggs etc. No I don’t get high. 😀
  9. Kenomikes

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I too hope I end up with the Cobra Radspeed XB on my CC fitting when I go. Such great value and guys are killing it.
  10. Kenomikes

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I like how the face goes over on the crown. No sky marks on that beauty.
  11. Kenomikes

Golf Grip Sizing

Try a Plus 4, like a GP Tour Velvet Plus 4. Or just add more tape.
  12. Kenomikes

Wife surprised me with a driver fitting!

Does it matter if you change the adapter loft after? Just wondering.
  13. Kenomikes

CaddyDaddy First Class Travel Cover

I'm sold, gonna get one because I need a travel bag.
  14. Kenomikes

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

I didn't get to change the loft I was kinda short on time but that's OK because I'm going to treat myself to a CC fitting and let them do their magic. No question I need more loft with this head though. The flight is definitely lower with lower spin than my current gamer G400 MAX 9*. I just...
  15. Kenomikes

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

Hit the Epic MAX LS last night at GG and it was tremendous. Spotted a Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60 S in a bin and this combo killed the Ping G425 MAX. Spin and club head speed/ball speed were all better than the Ping. Employee there was worthless. I had to tell him how to change the settings...
  16. Kenomikes

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

No LH Radspeeds at GG today to demo, disappointing they're not in yet. But was able to swing some Epic MAX LS and Ping G425 MAX and had a clear winner there. :callaway:
  17. Kenomikes

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I'm going there after work to hit some of the XB. Maybe some Ping MAX's to compare. Maybe some Epic MAX LS too.:D
  18. Kenomikes

Do you know your carry distances?

I know mine. I usually hit the SHOT button on my Bushnell Phantom GPS after solid shots, walk to my ball, and get my yardages that way. Pretty easy to see the ball mark on greens. I them update them on a card I carry in my pocket if I notice them changing.
  19. Kenomikes

What are your thoughts on rental clubs?

Yup. Plus you should have seen the older guy I got paired up with. I'm watching him and couldn't figure out what was up with his swing until I realized he was playing cross handed. Wild. Hit it as straight as an arrow. Former hurler player, and it's very common over there to see cross handed...
  20. Kenomikes

What are your thoughts on rental clubs?

LOL. You should have seen my lefty rental clubs my last trip to Ireland in 2019 (wasn't a golf vacation but I still had to play a few rounds). Man that driver looked tiny. :D

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in