1. T

No Fans at 2020 PGA Championship

News just released https://www.sfchronicle.com/sports/golf/article/PGA-Championship-will-take-place-at-Harding-in-15341378.php
  2. T

Did Tiger from the early 2000s make today's golfer better?

I was having a discussion after watching the Tiger Slam on the golf channel and thought that with Tiger working out and his drive to win made today's golfer better by trying to match what he did then. I was being told that today's golfer is only about power and that golfers in the 1980s had to...
  3. T

New Level MODB-1 Irons

Searched and didn't see any information on these irons. Look to be similar in design to most of the other game improvement irons, but right now with the sale New Level has right now, these can be had for cheap. Are they any good? Anyone have experience with them? Also saw on their site they...
  4. T

FT/FS: Tour Edge Exotics EX10 Beta 3W

I have a gently used Tour Edge Exotocs EX10 Beta 3W with a stiff Rogue Max shaft. Headcover included. I would prefer to trade for Callaway Steelhead XR 3W or 4+ with a stiff shaft. Price $170 shipped Continental US obo Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  5. T

FS/FT: Wilson Staff Triton

Played 9 holes and 2 range sessions with the Triton, just couldn't beat the Cobra F7 for me. Stock stiff Aldilia Rogue Silver shaft. Has original sole plates and interchangeable weights. $120 OBO, shipped Continental US Trade interests include: - Putters - Other Drivers w/ stiff shaft -...
  6. T

Mizuno ST180 Driver and Fairway Wood

Saw these clubs on Rock Bottom Golf and wondered if anyone has any information on them. I saw that the expected ship date is 11/1/2017. Interesting design and they seem to be moving away from the moveable weights from the JPX series woods. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  7. T

WTB: Tour Edge EX10 Beta 3W

Looking for a Tour Edge EX10 Beta 3w with a stiff shaft. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  8. T

MyRoundPro - new app

Taylormade/MyRoundPro came out with an app. Wonder if it is any good compared with all of the other golf stats and shot tracking apps. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  9. T

WTB - Cobra F7+ Driver

Looking for a Cobra F7+ driver. Preferably stiff shaft. Thanks Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  10. T

True Spec fitting

I was going through the list of tip clubfitters on golf digest and noticed a few True Spec locations across the country in their Top 100. Does anyone have experience going through a fitting with them? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  11. T

Same or different grips on all swing clubs?

Do you prefer to have all the same style/brand/model grip on all swing clubs in your bag or do you like to have a different grip for different feel with Driver/woods, irons, wedges? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  12. T

Coldest Temperature for Golfing

Since it's supposed to feel like winter in the northern US, but some of us will be getting a heat wave soon, what's the coldest weather you have played in or will consider playing in? I think anything below 50 degrees is rough, I know it's weak. I played once where it was 34 at tee off and...
  13. T

Team event formats, what type do you like best?

Since the PGA announced a change to their schedule with a team event now for the Zurich Classic. What team format do you like best? Can be 2-man games or 4-man games. Can be ones used in THP events, local outings, or fun games you play with your buddies. I haven't played in many formats, so...
  14. T

PGA Tour Top 30 Players to Watch

So over the month of December, the pgatour.com has been releasing a player a day to get the Top 30 Players to Watch in 2017. I will update this post as they are announced but what do you think of the list? #1 hasn't been announced, but I put my guess in... 1. Rory McIlroy??? 2. Dustin Johnson...
  15. T

Former Nike Equipment Staffers new Equipment

Searched briefly for this thread, but couldn't find one. All the Staffers that were playing Nike clubs, what are they playing now? Saw Brooks Koepka go with the M1 driver at the Ryder Cup, does that mean he'll end up a Taylormade guy? Does anyone have any insight to what these guys are now...
  16. T

FS/FT: Knuth High Heat driver

I have a 10.5° Knuth High Heat driver with a Fujikura Pro 63 stiff shaft that has been used for 4 rounds. It is in great condition and the headcover is included. $200 shipped OBO Trade interests: Driver Putter Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  17. T

WTB: Lamkin UTX grips

Looking for standard sized UTX grips. Anybody have some lying around they don't need or want anymore? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  18. T

FS/FT: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Driver 10.5°, Callaway Big Bertha 2014 10.5°, va

Hello, I'm looking to sell or trade a couple of drivers and shafts that I am not using. Please note the measurements were made by me from measuring from the bottom of the club head to the end of the grip. All shafts have Callaway Optifit adapters. All prices are OBO. Please let me know if...
  19. T

FS: Counter Balanced See More PCB

I have up for sale a Counter Balanced See More PCB. It was a belly putter that was cut down to 36" to make it a counter balanced with an oversized Winn putter grip (21"). Standard loft and lie to the best of my knowledge. I only used it for 2 rounds and some indoor carpet putting. Includes...
  20. T

Most breathable spiked shoes

Just looking for those who have tried a fair amount of shoes. Now that I live in warmer/humid weather, I am looking for a pair of spiked shoes that keep your feet cool for the warm summer days. I know there are some mesh spikeless shoes available, but at this time I am targeting the spiked...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in