1. robrandalgz

Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

Have you tried a data tracking device? I have not What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I like the convenience of a wearable device. Once getting past the initial learning phase of the product I think it will be faster than, say, an app-centric device. I know that the data can be...
  2. robrandalgz

Arizona Locals

Soon, my friend. Soon.
  3. robrandalgz

Arizona THP Golf League

Looks like we at least have a solid foursome. (y)
  4. robrandalgz

Theragun Pro

Go ahead and just throw mine in the mail, thanks. ;)
  5. robrandalgz

Arizona THP Golf League

@tmarin802 you in for this?
  6. robrandalgz

Arizona THP Golf League

That. Would. Not. Be. Awful. 😈
  7. robrandalgz

Arizona Locals

If you're not cool, don't reply to this invite..............because these guys are pretty cool. :cool:
  8. robrandalgz

What's the craziest thing you've ever seen on a golf course?

When I was working on the golf course, I was setting the course up one morning and as I was driving down the 9th fairway toward the green to change the cup two huge bull elk came rambling out of the trees. These boys were in the midst of a big boy brawl. Neither would back down. I hit the radio...
  9. robrandalgz

Glove of choice

Order a size smaller than you usually buy (especially if your going with the regular model and not the pro). I haven't ordered a pro yet because I can't wear out the first two that I bought.
  10. robrandalgz

Glove of choice

Claw Daddy here, also.
  11. robrandalgz

The Official Banter Away Thread

If you move and it's NOT to a place where you can actually play more golf, your life is broken, Dan. Broken.
  12. robrandalgz

Which Club is Key?

Putter. Always putter.
  13. robrandalgz

do you expect to mishit the ball ?

I never plan for a mishit regardless of how I'm swinging for the day. A set up for failure.
  14. robrandalgz

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

https://www.allingolfer.com/2-pack-callaway-cg-mesh-fitted-hat Pretty decent deal for my fellow Callaway fanbois.
  15. robrandalgz

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I found it a little too large and cumbersome for my putter but it's absolutely perfect for my hybrid. (y)
  16. robrandalgz

Random pairings generator?

Good question. We have a team event coming in June (I believe) for our AZTHP group. I'm curious how teams will be picked..........:unsure:

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in