1. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Which is nice for us old school collectors lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Started out with 5 head covers....said "Oh a 40 cover rack should be more than enough"......the lie detector test proved that answer to be false
  3. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Nah...no BST going down here, Just once in awhile like to show off the collection and lament on the fact I am running out of collecting space
  4. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Sadly that's on the list lol
  5. K

SWAG Putters Thread

I actually looked today and I think it’s time to start culling the herd. I hate letting go of my babies tho. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. K

SWAG Putters Thread

I scored both the Putter and the F5....was a good day
  7. K

Congrats: You Just Won a Driver

congrats! nice score!
  8. K

CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

1. Paid and awaiting confirmation but have been for the past 4 years! 2. Cobra by far. 3. TPC Myrtle Beach ranks currently as my top but planning a trip to TN so we'll see!!!
  9. K

Congrats: You Won Day 1 of THP Holiday Cheer

Congrats! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. K

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Forgot to add I love Cobra products. Previously played a F8 driver and still play cobra irons. The infinity face on the XTreme is what intrigues ke the most and I’ve been wanting to try one.
  11. K

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Awesome contest! Current Driver - Callaway Rogue Subzero Shaft -Evenflow Blue 75g S Flex Right Hand
  12. K

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Things I love about these irons... 1. Everything 2. The way the icon irons look at address 3. Classic styling. 4. The shafts are so cool!!!
  13. K

Boutique putter brands

SWAG putters Kingdom Putters Byron Morgan Mannkrafted Lamb
  14. K

Looking For Testers: Cleveland SOFT Premier Putters

I currently use a Cleveland Huntington Beach #4 and I’d love to try one of the new Cleveland putters. The number 8 appeals to my eye but I’d also consider a number 4 and put old versus new in a head to head battle.
  15. K

WTS Cobra F7 2/3 Hybrid

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. K

WTS Cobra F7 2/3 Hybrid

Bump. Just wanna move this down the road. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. K

WTS Cobra F7 2/3 Hybrid

Used Cobra F7 2/3 Hyrbid with Fujikura Stiff Shaft. I switched to a Utility Iron. $85 obo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. K

Different Balls for Putting?

All this indoor virus stuff has me carpet putting like crazy. As I have been putting I am noticing I prefer the feel of TP5 but I prefer the feel of the ProV1X for my irons and woods. So I figured I would try and spark a little conversation... While I understand this is a violation of 6.3b and...
  19. K

SWAG Putters Thread

Yeah distance M. Up close more like an N Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in