2. MWard

2019 NFL Thread

Maybe not. Wilson is kinda good
  3. MWard

2019 NFL Thread

This is really going to happen. I hate you NFL
  4. MWard

2019 NFL Thread

8-0-1 would just sound really stupid. How bout we end this game or the OT rule 🙄
  5. MWard

How many attempts would it take you?

I don't think I'm physically capable of hitting a ball that low for any extended period of time.
  6. MWard

Which OEM "won" 2019?

They did look solid. I’d probably think titleist pretty much stays in third or fourth in iron sales and they’re sorta okay with that?
  7. MWard

CONTEST The One Length Challenge

Will listen later today. Very much on Adam’s side on this one so this will be a fun comment when I’ve heard the cast. I guess the good news is, I know if these can be bent super upright, I’d be good to go getting them spec’ed out haha
  8. MWard

Happy Birthday blugold!

Happy birthday Blu!
  9. MWard

2018 Callaway Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X Golf Balls

Oh man I just remembered that one. That was so stupid. Hit top of bunker, you'll be fii....oh. And on the downslope for your next. Adorable.
  10. MWard

2018 Callaway Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X Golf Balls

It was one of those times where you were getting hurt by the spin, cause you didn’t know it was gonna show up aaaannndddd now you have a long putt coming up
  11. MWard

2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Which I get, but also keep in mind, it’s what you feel you need setup wise. If you so happen to be striping 3i’s that day because of course, and they say you should have that in the bag, is that a smart play if you’ve never played a 3i in your life and you were just bored waiting your turn in...
  12. MWard

Super hybrid? Super hybrid. Interesting thoughts so far. I think I’d stick with my setup as it is, as it fills the gaps from top to bottom pretty well. I think my biggest question would be would I go heavenwood cut to 7w length, or something like an adjustable sub zero 5w (if applicable in the...
  13. MWard

Some people just want to watch the world burn. Going back to topic, I’m looking forward to hearing people’s setups. If they go with what they know, or if there are some pretty big setup changes from what they’re used to.
  14. MWard

Where’s your sense of adventure?
  15. MWard

You wanna go hit balls before December and just work on some short game stuff?
  16. MWard

You'll be alright friend, just work on that short game touch a bit over the next month. Everything else will be just fine.
  17. MWard

TEASER Dream Foursome with OGIO is coming in 2020

Fun coupons always seemed to work well
  18. MWard

TEASER Dream Foursome with OGIO is coming in 2020

That is an awesome sounding event, wow!
  19. MWard

25min? Who gave Dnevs the camera

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in