1. Hoosiermess

I am embarrassed to admit that ...........

I was on my best behavior my friend, I didn’t know you well enough to start a war. Besides you never do that to someone you’re sharing a room with. Simply too dangerous, there is always someone bigger, stronger, or stinkier.
  2. Hoosiermess

November Fitness Challenge

Back to semi normal. 45 minute walk on the treadmill and strength training.
  3. Hoosiermess

Weirdest App

Unrelated to apps, I keep this on my desk at work when for when we need an awkward moment with customers...
  4. Hoosiermess

Weirdest App

I just opened the app, I forgot that when you drop a "pin" you hit the bombs away banner at the bottom and then get a section for notes. I'm chuckling all over again.
  5. Hoosiermess

Weirdest App

Places I've pooped. As weird as it is, you can drop a pin in locations where you've found a clean restroom. I haven't used it for a while though.
  6. Hoosiermess

The Official Banter Away Thread

Awesome, that is one of the trips I'm hoping to make in the near (warmer) future.
  7. Hoosiermess

Your answer was what I was looking for though, and I appreciate your response. That's part of the country I just haven't been able to spend any time in yet and I'm always curious.
  8. Hoosiermess

I am embarrassed to admit that ...........

I try to nonchalantly crop dust competitors booths at trade shows. To give you an idea of how bad that can be I'll retell a story that I am embarrassed about. One year at the New York Farm Show in Syracuse, our first year showing up there, we were next to the GMC/Chevy booth and across from a...
  9. Hoosiermess

Obviously Yellowstone is a fictional show, but they do touch on this a bit. If you've seen that would you say that part of the show is somewhat accurate as far as how much of an influx of population you've seen out there? That's just curiosity on my part. I've been wanting to take a jeep trip...
  10. Hoosiermess

Still going, a little work on my swing in the sim added up to a lot of calories burned. I guess at least something good came out of this session it sure wasn’t my swing 🤷‍♂️
  11. Hoosiermess

CONTEST The One Length Challenge

I've been playing OL irons for a little over a year and will continue unless I fall for a set that doesn't come in OL, looking at you T-rail. I'm a high cap who has a tendency to lose my swing every year for a bit, regardless of what clubs I'm playing, but i've played my best golf with OL and...
  12. Hoosiermess

One more day in the books, should be back to some more traditional exercise now that I’m home for a couple days.
  13. Hoosiermess

Post a picture of your day

Working on the road the next two weeks.
  14. Hoosiermess

A little light, pretty much just walking but I’ll take it for the closed rings.
  15. Hoosiermess

AppleTV+

I have the same trial. I watched the first episode of see tonight. Looks interesting so far. I think I’ll have to look around on it this year to figure out if it’s worth keeping.
  16. Hoosiermess

Tomorrow is a new day. or if you prefer a Game of Thrones reference, go fail again. in seriousness, I’m sure I’ll miss a couple days this month but then I’ll try to get as many as I can and then I’ll try to keep going next month. Then again I’ve got a loooong way to go.
  17. Hoosiermess

its Not easy getting workouts in on the road, especially at a really bad hotel but it’s done. I had to take a long walk while we were setting up at the show but the momentum continues.
  18. Hoosiermess

Give This Hole a Name

Considering they call some of the bunkers there “volcano bunkers” I would go with Caldera. Very fun, and challenging course. I need to get back down there.
  19. Hoosiermess

Travel day but booth set up and being on the third floor of the hotel helped close the rings.
  20. Hoosiermess

What hand do you wear your watch on?

I’m a righty and usually wear my watch on my left wrist, but when I’m golfing my glove tries to get my Apple Watch to call 911 so I switch it to my right. Feels weird and I occasionally have a call or text mess up a swing but not very often.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in