1. FiveGs

Happy Birthday cpljohnst

Happy Birthday. Have an awesome day! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. FiveGs

Happy Birthday Gunner

Happy Birthday. Have an awesome day! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. FiveGs

Happy Birthday ArmyGolf

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is awesome! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. FiveGs

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I’m free on the weekends Alex. Hit me up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. FiveGs

So this happened. 4-AW P790 Black Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. FiveGs

Describe This Green in a GIF

https://media0.giphy.com/media/UFcBDeIC1lPva/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29528635957dd225cdb2063086407219d4839cf168&rid=giphy.gif Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. FiveGs

PXG Layoffs

Luxury car manufacturers have been doing this for awhile now, for example Mercedes-Benz has 3 models that are budget friendly and they have done very well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. FiveGs

White or Yellow Golf Balls?

I was on a pink colored ball kick for a while. The color was easier for me to see and pleasing to look at. I have since gone back to the white ball for performance reasons. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. FiveGs

14 Clubs, How Many Brands?

PXG Driver and Putter, Titleist 3W and Hybrid, TaylorMade Irons and Wedges. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. FiveGs

PXG Layoffs

This will be very interesting to see what unfolds. Hopefully all positive changes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. FiveGs

PXG Layoffs

After doing so research on this, I believe PXG is not in any financial trouble or the fear of shutting down. It’s the fourth quarter and some restructuring is taking place. They just hired a bunch of club fitters to support the Hero’s program. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. FiveGs

PXG Layoffs

It is unfortunate that people are being let go. Hopefully with PXG reducing their price matrix they will be able to compete and bring those jobs back. For those of us who have actually played their equipment, there is a big difference when comparing them to other brands. More so in feel than...
  13. FiveGs

What Heads For These Shafts

PXG 0211 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. FiveGs

Nice Alex! I rolled the BOP at the shop and man are they stable. Nice feel and distance control. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. FiveGs

I like your style. I have the 12* playing at 10.5 / 1* flat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  16. FiveGs

This is going in my new PXG 0811 X Gen 2 head. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  17. FiveGs

Describe This Hole in One Word

Expensive Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  18. FiveGs

Sense R1 Putter Grip Review

This has got my attention. Very cool concept and nice packaging. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  19. FiveGs

PXG Spitfire Gen 2 Putter Custom Fitting Today

The screw is for quick shaft change to try different hosel/neck options. The finished product will look more like this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  20. FiveGs

First Look – Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Bird of Prey and Ten Putters

The BOP is a legit contender. It feels stable and head heavy with a soft muted feel and sound. It rolls the ball nice. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in