1. Pevans

For Trade Ping G710 5-UW Stock L/L/L AWT Reg. Shafts WTT/WTS

Looking to sell or trade standard L/L/L w/ regular AWT 2.0 shafts set has less than 5 rounds on them standard grips with arcos sensors. Haven’t even taken the stickers off the grips. Looking for set of Srixon 585 or 785 irons Possbily P790s. Looking to sell for 675 shipped east of mississippi...
  2. Pevans

FS: Callaway Heads and Shafts

Looking to sell the below items 9/10 9 degree Rogue SZ head only 200 OBO 8/10 STD Rogue 3w with PX EF Blue 6.0 75g midsize lamkin z5 grip 150 OBO 3W Cally tip shafts110 MSI 70g Stiff STD Callaway ndmc grip or Fujikura Pro 72 Stiff Callaway STD ndmc grip . either shaft 35 obo Payapl G&S...
  3. Pevans

FS: Epic Sz and 588 CBs

Looking to love these 2 items that I am just not ready for. 1st- 9 degree Epic Sub Zero with PX Hzrdus Black 6.0 shaft currently plays 44.75 inches with a brand new MCC plus 4 midsize after having Club Champion extend the shaft from 44 inches. Looking to sell together for $250 shipped obo...
  4. Pevans

WTB: Cobra f7+ Blue Driver Head Only

Looking to buy F7+ Head Only in Blue
  5. Pevans

Wtt/wts 588 cb irons 5-pw stiff dgs300

Recently acquired these beauties and after 4-5 rounds while the ball Stirling has improved my flight is way too high with these looking to trade for a similar setup ie srixon 565, ap2 or similar specs are standard L/L/L these have like new lamkin Z5 midsize grips the pics don't do them justice...
  6. Pevans

WTB/WTT Driver Head Only

Looking to buy or trade for M1, M2, or King LTD I currently have a f7+ black head that I'm looking to move photos added Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  7. Pevans

Thoughts

This was my first time ever has my swing filmed my issue is generally pull hooks from not releasing the club down the line when I come up right after impact. I also related my backswing and turn aren't as long as I thought they were. Any tips out there for me or comments I can take it don't hold...
  8. Pevans

FS: UST TOUR EARTH 7F4 Stiff CP2 Midsize

Looking to sell my newly acquired UST Elements Earth 7F4 shaft with Cobra My Fly adaptor. Reason for selling is the shaft just launched to low for me. Asking 85 shipped or obro Note length plays at 44.50 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Pevans

FS: RIFE Goodies

FS: TEE E8 Strong 3W up on the market as played only 2 rounds with the Stock Fujikura Pro 62 Stiff looking to sell $50 shipped or best reasonable offer
  10. Pevans

WTS Mint Bertha 1.5 Mini 2 Shafts and Vokey SM5

Mint Vokey SM5 56 Raw Black F Grind Bounce 14. 90 shipped on this one or trade for a counter balanced putter Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  11. Pevans

Market Place Feedback CC Stryder A++++

Great THPer to deal with great communication and fast shipment
  12. Pevans

WTT Cobra Fly Z+ Drivee

Up for trade/sale very good condition Fly Z+ verdant green with Aldila tour green Stiff Flex sole has two tee marks that's I can't get rid off no matter how hard I try. Marks on the face are from range sessions looking to trade for a mini driver, other smaller headed drivers, or Bettinardi or...
  13. Pevans

WTB/WTF Cobra Fly Z 3-4 Fwy Head Only

Looking to buy or trade for cobra fly Z fairway 3wood head only
  14. Pevans

FS: RH Cameron Golo Mid 35"

Up for grabs is a Select Golo Mid that has been counter balanced and cut down 35" it has a brand new superstroke 21" grip face and top line are in like new condition the only flaw is a slight scratch in the sole plate asking price is 200.00 shipped obo Updated with grip pic
  15. Pevans

FS: Custom old school YES Putter

Up for sale is a one of kind YES Callie putter that plays at 33.5. This is a great putter rolls true I've just come to the conclusion that I'm not a blade guy. The putter was restored and customized by the crew over at www.putterlounge.com with the flat black tuxedo finish and matching shaft...
  16. Pevans

WTB: RH High End Scotty/Bettinardi

Looking to buy any RH semi Mallet Scotty or Bettinardi possibly Seemore as well pm with what you have.
  17. Pevans

WTB: RH Milled Plumber's Neck

I am looking for any high end (Scotty,Bettinadri,Seemore) milled plumber's neck putter for a putter restoration project. Length does matter heck I will even take the head itself condition as long as it not beat to death will be considered.
  18. Pevans

FS:TM 35" Daddy Long Legs

Hello I'm looking to move the DDL very lightly used maybe 5 rounds still has original headcover and grips pics are below I'm looking for 150 shipped OBO may be open to trades for ATV wedges
  19. Pevans

Best Grip Trainer

Hello all just wanted some feedback I am looking to make my grip stronger I have seen the specialty grips for training just wanted to know what you guys may think are the best ones.
  20. Pevans

Swing weights

Can someone please explain the swing weight terminology reason I'm asking is I'm thinking of adding lead tape to all my irons and wedges so I feel where the head of the club is during my swing. I have heard that this will help with ball striking as of right now my most consistent ball striking s...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in