1. Afizzle2100

Tour Event 2021 Wells Fargo Championship

I know it’s part of it but I would never be used to some dude holding his cell camera right in my daughters face. that guy wasn’t reaching over the railing and I won’t get after him too hard, that’s just something I would never be okay with no matter my celebrity lol.
  2. Afizzle2100

With pressure like this I would miss this putt 70% of the time :LOL:
  3. Afizzle2100

That was roasted
  4. Afizzle2100

I do not think taking the penalty is the right play here. I know you don’t wanna chunk back in the creek, but that really takes away the margin of error
  5. Afizzle2100

Completely agree
  6. Afizzle2100

You could just tell when Rory was chugging that water he was feeling nerves. I still think he has control of this even if that is him in the water. Mitchell needs to put some pressure on him here.
  7. Afizzle2100

Did Faldo really just say that “I’m sure Poppy likes the big dog” :LOL:
  8. Afizzle2100

Phil with a kind blowing +7 4 rounds after being -6 and leading after round 1. He really got my hopes up thinking he could contend in this one.
  9. Afizzle2100

The appalled gasp from the crowd on that Rahm pond toss was comical lol
  10. Afizzle2100

How was your golf game when you were 13 years old?

All about fun. the best I had ever shot to that point was a 44. not sure if I had ever broken 100. This is all playing from the correct tees. that's absolutely unreal.
  11. Afizzle2100

That’s killer. I had zalatoris,day, and Fowler all on my fantasy team 😢
  12. Afizzle2100

i thought it was a joke at first, then I was like oh he’s serious lol
  13. Afizzle2100

John Rahm going at the camera man, JT slamming clubs. The stars can’t wait for the weekend at this point :LOL:
  14. Afizzle2100

How do cold balls make you feel?

long johns generally do the trick, but a couple hand warmers if I’m in dire straits....oh you meant.....nvm I play the chromesoft x generally, but in cold conditions I’ll move to the standard chromesoft and generally club up as well. Maybe even two clubs so I don’t have to swing hard.
  15. Afizzle2100

Split Set Not Matching?

I mix wedges with irons. I also mix my driver and woods as well so I could easily do it and not have an issue. However having multiple brands for your irons, seems like something that you find out works after trying out multiple different iron sets which I haven’t had the opportunity to do yet!
  16. Afizzle2100

If you had the chance to design a Callaway Chrome Soft TruVis

Let me know when the preorder drops! :LOL:
  17. Afizzle2100

If you had the chance to design a Callaway Chrome Soft TruVis

Just purchased another 24 of the chromesoft x truvis. They don’t make them anymore In Truvis and you can only really find them in green which is my least favorite color by far. I like the look of this design and love bbq so I restocked. if I personally had to make a design I’d go with IU’s...
  18. Afizzle2100

THPers on The Grint

Grint: Afizzle2100

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in