1. Terrya22

Does anyone use a 7 Hybrid?

I use a Mavrik Max 7 hybrid and love it for those 155-165 yard shots
  2. Terrya22

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered Callaway Apex DCB Irons with DART Graphite Shafts
  3. Terrya22

CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

Ordered and received the new pro claw glove. Very nice glove, as was the original. Also, while I really appreciate the 15% off they offered THP members, I got an email yesterday were they are now offering 20% off to anyone...code: HOLIDAY
  4. Terrya22

CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

Just ordered....original was good...hoping this is even better
  5. Terrya22

Looking For Testers: Titleist Tour Speed Golf Balls

Currently playing Vice Pro Soft Would love to see how these do compared to the Vice and very interested to see what kind of spin they have around the green Thanks THP
  6. Terrya22

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

Really interested to see if this driver will help my fade, but what concerns me is, from what I have read, this is a high launching driver. Well... I hit everything high, always have no matter what the loft is. So is this driver for me with the high launch...it certainly would be for my...
  7. Terrya22

CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

Bought a pair of these....have used 1 for 7 rounds now and it still looks new. Grip, feel, and overall condition is great.
  8. Terrya22

WTB Project X Evenflow Riptide 50 Senior Shaft w/ Callaway adapter

Project X Evenflow Riptide 50 Senior Flex Shaft with Callaway optifit adapter. Standard length
  9. Terrya22

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Anyone that ordered on the pre-order date...have you received any of your clubs as of yet (Driver Fairway woods) ? or any notification of them being shipped?
  10. Terrya22

Callaway MAVRIK Irons

In ref to club head size, would the standard Mavrik be about the same in size as the standard Rogue?
  11. Terrya22

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Email from CallawayGolf in ref to 50% trade in: Receive a 50% Trade-In Bonus Towards the new Mavrik family of woods, hybrids and irons.* Add coupon code to your cart to activate 50% bonus. COUPON CODE: BONUSMAV *Receive a 50% trade-in bonus on date/time of fitting event...
  12. Terrya22

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Callaway Apex 19 irons..thanks to CPO 30% off
  13. Terrya22

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

Without having time to go back and read over 178 pages, has anyone switched from Callaway Rogue to Callaway Apex 19.....your thoughts...best move ever....regret doing it... can't or hard to adjust to smaller club head size...etc etc I'm considering switching from the Rogues to the Apex 19 and...
  14. Terrya22

WTB: UST Mamiya Helium 5F3 Driver Shaft for Cobra F9

Looking for a UST Helium 5F3 (Reg Flex) 59g Shaft for Cobra F9 Driver. Standard length (44.25")
  15. Terrya22

FS: Callaway Great Big Bertha 20* Heavenwood Kuro Kage Reg Flex

For sale, Callaway Great Big Bertha 20* Heavenwood with Kuro Kage 50g Regular Flex Graphite Shaft. Includes matching head cover. Club is in excellent/mint condition with no sky marks, dings, or paint chips. Asking $100.00 shipped (USCont) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Terrya22

Stand Bag, Carry Bag, or Cart Bag...Which do you use or prefer

Your thoughts on what type of golf bag you use. Stand Bag, Carry Bag, or Cart Bag.
  17. Terrya22

Demo Shafts

This may have been posted earlier or there has been discussions before, but I couldn't find it. Is a "Demo" shaft the same....better....worse...than a stock shaft that you would get when ordering directly from a company, such as Callaway, TaylorMade, or Ping, to name a few.
  18. Terrya22

FS: Tour Edge Exotics EX10 Beta 3 Wood

For Sale: Tour Edge Exotics EX10 Beta 15* Fairway 3 Wood with matching head cover. It has a Tour AD 50 Regular Flex Graphite Shaft. Standard Specs. Club is in excellent condition, no sky marks, paint chips, or dings. Asking $165.00 shipped (USCont). PayPal preferred. No trade interest at this...
  19. Terrya22

FS: New 2 Dozen Snell "My Tour Ball" Golf Balls

Up for sale: 2 Dozen Brand New Snell "My Tour Ball" Golf Balls. $50.00 shipped (USA) PayPal only Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in