1. ken_h

A thread for SoCal golfers.

I put in, we’ll see what happens, not gonna hold my breath tho.
  2. ken_h

I got fit at Club Champion. I like what I got fit into, but it is not cheap. I swear every time someone asks for an instructor recommendation in SD I’m with a different instructor so I probably shouldn’t answer that part haha.
  3. ken_h

When was your first fitting?

I've been playing 15 years or so, had my first fitting about a month ago.
  4. ken_h

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I usually play chrome soft truvis, so that was my pick. The tool chose chrome soft for me too, woohoo!
  5. ken_h

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

I'll go with Rory McIlroy and Tour B RXS, thanks!
  6. ken_h

I'd be game on a weekday.
  7. ken_h

Contest: Pick the Winner of the 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf

Team Hackers Speedzone RH Stiff Flex Thanks for the contest!
  8. ken_h

Do You Remember All of Your Shots From the Round?

Not at all, usually I can't even remember what I did a few holes ago. It can be frustrating, I have similar issues with courses, I hardly remember them unless I've played them multiple times.
  9. ken_h

WTB Cobra driver shaft -Reg flex

Looks like they're both 44"
  10. ken_h

Kevin Kisner Tweet

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/kevin-kisner-apologizes-about-covid-tweet-with-rex-chapman
  11. ken_h

Kevin Kisner Tweet

I'm not sure what point he was even trying to make.
  12. ken_h

WTB Cobra driver shaft -Reg flex

I have a couple you might be interested in, both Aldila. The 2nd one does have some scrapes but has a cobra connect grip. They're just taking up space so I'd take $25 or something #1 #2
  13. ken_h

The Official Banter Away Thread

Found this on the course the other day, thought some of you might appreciate it.
  14. ken_h

Do You Watch the LPGA?

I watch it fairly often, sometimes I'll watch it over the PGA depending on the tournaments/who is leading.
  15. ken_h

Hey Alex! Not sure how I missed getting tagged on this, started a new job so things have been a little crazy, but I'd be game some nights excluding Wednesdays once this Coronavirus crap has gotten under control.
  16. ken_h

Happy Birthday Mr Hicksta!!

Happy Birthday! Looking forward to you being here in SD soon!
  17. ken_h

EXPERIENCE The 2020 KBS Experience

Wooo, this sounds awesome.
  18. ken_h

Golf Lessons - How to find an instructor

I did GolfTec for a year or so at the UTC location. It really depends on the instructor you get, I liked mine but I don't know that we communicated very well and I didn't feel like I improved much with him( but maybe I'm a bad student). That being said, I loved the technology and being able to...
  19. ken_h

Golf Lessons - How to find an instructor

Also, I don't leave negative reviews often, but I would stay away from a dude named Bill Westerlund. He spent most of the time at the one lesson I had with him talking about how much smarter he is than every other instructor, and the remaining time was spent talking about breathing.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in