1. AnthonyC

Would You Do Your Own Club Work?

yes I used to work in a pro shop when I was 14-22
  2. AnthonyC

Messy burrito or not messy burrito

not messy, so I can eat it in 2 minutes or less haha
  3. AnthonyC

Old PC games

@tomcat Oregon Trail yes! hahaha I played Doom, Starcraft, Diablo 2, X-wing vs Tie Fighter, Sim Golf, SIm City 2000, Roller Coaster Tycoon. I would still play all of those if I could. I need a PC.
  4. AnthonyC

My workout Today

Go get em brother! I'm all about circuit training calestenics. I stick to the main academy workout: pushups, pull ups, sit ups, squats (and variations of same) with run, swim, climb cardio too. Just started doing spin classes too, super tough. Keep going!
  5. AnthonyC

What is the best looking golf shoes of all time?

Black and white saddle shoes, like what Billy Horschel wears
  6. AnthonyC

Particular Golf Ball or Not?

I have the ball that I play regularly, but I love trying new stuff because it keeps the game fun and new.
  7. AnthonyC

Cuban Food Thread

We have a few good spots in NJ, mainly because this state is such a cultural melting pot. However, the best I have ever had is Ana's Cuban Cafe in Key West, near the southernmost point. I go there everyday for breakfast when we visit, which is one week a year. The cortada coffee is amazing...
  8. AnthonyC

Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Mark emailed me last night with a design and I love it. Cannot wait to post the real deal. And no, no previews.
  9. AnthonyC

What's Your Favorite Major

The Open, when the wind is strong and the sky is gray.
  10. AnthonyC

What's At The Top Of Your Xmas List - Golf Related or Not

New couch, washer/dryer, kitchen table. golf: new irons
  11. AnthonyC

What do you collect?

Disney Logo golf balls....which has turned into any logo golf ball.
  12. AnthonyC

My Restored Putter

oh yea, and the stuff on your site is amazing.
  13. AnthonyC

My Restored Putter

The ball marker you made has been quite the conversational piece on the golf course. Thanks again.
  14. AnthonyC

My Restored Putter

Uncle Peter awesome job! @Space Bandito what's your custom company name again?
  15. AnthonyC

Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

I've been striping mine; a couple tweaks to the swing after some lessons and it is wonderful.
  16. AnthonyC

What's your mount rushmore of Italian dishes?

Chicken parm meatballs and sunday sauce broccoli cavatelli fettuccine / pesto alfredo with chicken
  17. AnthonyC

Which OEM "won" 2019?

@McLovin They are basically revolutionizing the golf ball and the process of fitting for one.
  18. AnthonyC

Which OEM "won" 2019?

Tough, so many good companies with great releases. I say a tie between Callaway, Cobra, and bridgestone. Runner up: Ping

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in