1. oumagic

For Sale Superspeed Golf sticks with radar

I would like to get $200 and that includes shipping to US. I would be willing to trade for the right putter, since I am selling these to fund a putter purchase. There are some nicks that should not affect performance; I bought them in March and the grips are still like new. I have someone...
  2. oumagic

For Sale Callaway XR16 10.5 degrees

I would like to sale the driver for $110 and that includes shipping to U.S. It is a great driver but I just bought a new driver. The grip is new and I have had the driver approximately 6 months. I would entertain trade offers on a 32-34” putter. Add $10 if you need the Callaway wrench. PayPal only.
  3. oumagic

TrueSpec free full bag fitting

I saw on Instagram that TrueSpec Golf https://www.truespecgolf.com/ is currently offering full bag fittings for free. I went to the Scottsdale location in July for a driver fitting and it was a good experience. I figured there was a catch, so I emailed my fitter and he assures me there isn’t...
  4. oumagic

Do you have any pre-round rituals or on course superstitions?

I don’t consider all rounds big, but before I play a big round, I like to have a chick-fil-a biscuit with one honey packet. It makes it difficult when I play on Sunday, but if it is a big round, I buy it the day before. I like to grab four damp wash cloths and put them in a ziplock in the...
  5. oumagic

Thomas has some of that Koepka money

Maybe it was already discussed in the tournament thread, but who else saw the stuff about Justin Thomas and Brooks Koepka betting on hole-outs? I thought it was cool. Justin Thomas is playing for millions of dollars, but when he holes out, the first thing he can think about and says to his...
  6. oumagic

Golf "Mad Libs"

Disregard. No interest
  7. oumagic

Payne: documentary replaying tonight on Golf Channel

Payne Stewart was my favorite golfer. I saw that they are replaying the one hour documentary tonight. I am not sure what time it is on around the country, but it starts in 40 minutes here in Arizona. I have it set to record and it is a good documentary. I am not sure this in the right forum, but...
  8. oumagic

Minimum standard for belt loops

I apologize if this has been previously covered and shut down due to it being a controversial topic, but there should be a minimum number of belt loops on a pair of shorts to be still called “golf shorts.” I prefer 6 loops on a pair of golf shorts, but the absolute minimum should be 5. I have...
  9. oumagic

Pops question for match play

I didn’t want to derail the other thread. If a mod thinks this belongs there, feel free to move it. I don’t understand pops for match play and groups. I posted earlier in the other “pops” thread that I think my group is doing it wrong and am looking for guidance. I am an 11 and my buddy is a...
  10. oumagic

Callaway customer service

Last week I posted a rant about a situation I had with Callaway. I was upset that customer service told me to make copies of my receipts and send them in to get reward credit and then rewards told me “no.” I messed up by not verifying that I was enrolled in the program before I made my March...
  11. oumagic

WTB swing speed radar

Does anyone want to sell their radar to use with the SuperSpeed Golf Trainer? I thought I would check here before eBay. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. oumagic

My fitting experience with True Spec in Scottsdale: long post

I had a fitting on July 11 with a company called True Spec in Scottsdale. They have other locations around the country and I just wanted to add my review. I have not been fitted in over 10 years and that was done at Ping headquarters. I bought some new Callaway irons in March 2019 and was on a...
  13. oumagic

Good article on ESPN about Amy Bockerstette

I know Ms. Bockerstette has been mentioned in a few threads, but I thought this article deserved its own space. I loved the article, teared up when I watched the video of her play #16 at the Phoenix Open, and was rooting for Woodland to bring it home with her serving as inspiration (despite...
  14. oumagic

Putter that is like my Odyssey DF 990?

So I have 4 putters, but I have yet to find one that is exactly like my favorite. The others I own, are all funky designs that I use from time to time, but not close to this one. I am bringing it off the bench this weekend, but am interested in a new putter that is as close to this as possible...
  15. oumagic

Free set of Ping G5

THESE ARE GIVEN AWAY. I want to give away my set of pings that are in the garage to someone that will use them. I would love to see someone that wants them for someone new to the game. There is a 10.5 degree driver, 19 and 22 degree hybrid, and 5i-SW. all regular flex and graphite shafts with...
  16. oumagic

Oumagic in AZ: Ribapalooza 2019

I am not sure who might be interested, but today is our big neighborhood competition. Rather than clutter the BBQ thread, I figured I would start a new thread. Ignore if you want. The thread will have lots of photos and basically go throughout the day. I have my Callaway hat and THP socks on and...
  17. oumagic

SI Article about the putting industry in 1995

I was browsing the net and found a cool article from the Sports Illustrated Vault. I have mentioned that I got my first “real” putter in May 1995 for college graduation and it was an Odyssey Dual Force 990. I don’t have the original one because it was stolen, but my wife (then fiancée) bought me...
  18. oumagic

Winn grips commercial

I found this commercial pretty funny watching the golf channel just now, so I looked it up on YouTube https://youtu.<a href="https://youtu.be/OT4IQrix9a8">
  19. oumagic

oumagic: WITB

I just picked up my new irons and thought it would be a good time to post pictures. I have a new bag, new (used) driver/fairway woods, new putter, new wedges and irons that I started picking up on March 1. I had not bought new clubs since 2007! [/URL][/IMG]
  20. oumagic

new member from Gilbert, AZ

I am 46 years old male with two kids age 16 and 13. I found the site looking for info on a golf ball. I used to play a lot, then we had kids and I had shoulder issues. Started playing again in January and loving the game again. I look forward to visiting the forums here in the future...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in