1. Iceman!

Call to Action: Bridgestone Beta 2.0 Tester

Below is my readings from Trackman that I got from a Club Champion Fitting today. Pretty close
  2. Iceman!

2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

@mikedean441 Bump - Got Miles burning a hole in my pocket! LFG!!!
  3. Iceman!

Club Champion - Half off Fittings

I'm going to see Alex tonight to do a Long Game Fitting at the Schaumburg CC. I decided to pay for a full bag fitting even though I already got the Iron Fitting for free. With it being 50% off a FB and 33% off everything else, paying for a Full bag gives me the Wedge and Putter fitting for $40...
  4. Iceman!

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Good to have you in this thread as a "Local" Think any of those areas are going to have great schools. Let's get out in 2020!
  5. Iceman!

Do You Like Tech Talk?

Can't improve on this post so I won't - Perfectly stated....
  6. Iceman!

The golf ramble thread

Did some work in the Dome on Saturday and Sunday Hour on Saturday and 30 minutes on Sunday. Dang, I'm sore! Banging balls for hour when your on the clock, can really take it out of you. I'm going to a "Long Game" fitting on Tuesday at Club Champion and I want to get stretched out a bit. Not sure...
  7. Iceman!

2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Drawer at comfort station
  8. Iceman!

Well done @JDax ! I’ll only add to bring a Colored Sharpie. Everyone is playing “Callaway” Golf Balls.
  9. Iceman!

The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Going to be honest, food taste better with the Blackhawks winning. Stuck it pretty good to the Preds last night.
  10. Iceman!

First Look – Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Bird of Prey and Ten Putters

I tried the BOP today at PGATSS. Made the first putt 12 footish. Nice feel to it.
  11. Iceman!

Cuater by TravisMathew

That was my feeling as well, pricing just seems a little "Rich" for what looks like Puma Knockoff...
  12. Iceman!

Your Club Champions Experiences

Who are you fitting with? I’ll be there on the 19th for a Long Club fitting.
  13. Iceman!

Your All-Time Favorite THP Thread?

LOL! It's all way fresh, I'll give you that. @mr.hicksta is inspiration to all of us that believe a golf game can be bought instead of spending time working on it.
  14. Iceman!

Ok, guys going to the Hideaway. You want to pick up this hat. Best that I’ve ever worn. Comes in several colors. Pick one up in every color. I picked up Black, Blue & Red.
  15. Iceman!

Kuchar Putting new Prototype in Play

BTW - heard the same thing about the new CS #SpinCity......
  16. Iceman!

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Ask for Alex Paraeger - he runs that location - for lack of a better description - He just "Gets it"

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in