1. hambone1023

CONTEST 2nd Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Sick contest! Driver: Cobra SZ 9* Tensei CK Orange 60g stiff GP Tour Velvet Fairway: Cobra SZ HZRDUS Smoke 60g 15* stiff GP Tour Velvet Hybrids: 3h/4h Tensei CK Blue 80 stiff GP Tour Velvet Irons: King Forged Tec 5-GW Recoil 110 F4's GP Tour Velvet Wedges: Cobra MIM 58*/54* Nippon Modus Tour...
  2. hambone1023

Best Movie Candy?

Goobers for sure. I love those damn things. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. hambone1023

What Heads For These Shafts

Black PTx Pro's
  4. hambone1023

CONTEST Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Entry: A profound bucket list experience for those that love great comradery, gear, competition and memories. My #1 choice for 2020!
  5. hambone1023

What To Give Away

You have any utility irons laying around? My bag is well stocked to be honest and that’s all I need. Thanks THP! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. hambone1023

CONTEST EIGHT WINNERS: Tiger Woods 82nd Win with Bridgestone Golf

I'm in. Tour B XS for me too! Thanks!
  7. hambone1023

ZBeekner4’s Journey to the 2019 Grandaddy

Congrats brother! Welcome to the NE. @BriMac..... I'm here buddy. We will tee it up soon!
  8. hambone1023

What's been the highlight of your season?

Shaft Up #1 was pretty sick. Great company with @justincredible , @JB , and @DannyLe and two amazing courses. That fra diavolo was something special. I finally got to play a bit more this season and my cap is finally in the single digits. Of course it got there just in time for the season to be...
  9. hambone1023

PING G410 Plus LST Driver

Went from the G30-400lst-410lst and couldn’t be happier. Each step seemed to improve my game. The 410 sounds and feels great. I went with the Tensei Orange stiff and love it. Distance wise it’s about the same for me or maybe a bit longer than the 400 although finds fairways much more often...
  10. hambone1023

informal poll - your iron shafts - steel or graphite?

Graphite recoil 110’s. Absolutely love them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. hambone1023

PING G410 Hybrid Review

By far the best hybrids i have ever hit. Easy to launch and the stock Alta shaft suits me well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. hambone1023

CONTEST Contest: New Forum Moods - 2019 Grandaddy of em All

I chose Livin' in Paradise! Work has been kicking my a$$ the past two months but I am blessed to have such a great job. Thankful to have a career that is rewarding and something I enjoy. Also blessed to have this forum and the friends I have made on here. Blessed and loving it...that's why I am...
  13. hambone1023

FS: DJI Osmo Pocket

For sale is my basically brand new Dji Osmo Pocket. Used this twice. Just do not have the time to invest in learning how to use it right now. Will throw in the 128gb sd card as well. $325
  14. hambone1023

FS-Foot Joy Oakmont Polo-Large

$30 shipped conus Great condition large polo. Fit runs a little bigger than your standard large polo. I would say it runs between a large and xl. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. hambone1023

WTB: Ping G400 stiff shaft

Looking for an alternate stiff shaft for my Ping G400. Low spin, low-mid launch if possible. Hzrdus black would be my first choice if someone has one laying around. Thanks
  16. hambone1023

WTB: Set of game improvement irons under $175

Looking for a decent set of GI irons for my nephew. Right hand and stiff flex. Ok to send me PM with pictures. Let me know what ya got! Thanks
  17. hambone1023

FS: Ping G30 LStec 9* w/ Ping Tour Regular shaft

Mint condition. Comes with a tool, head cover and newer GP Align grip.--$200 shipped -would trade for a Scotty Newport as well

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in