1. jmix18

CONTEST Limited Edition Shaft

That's sick! So Nice!
  2. jmix18

Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

This weekend my daughter was in Orlando playing volleyball and I was back in MN watching on BallerTV (great option by the way). When my kids are competing I'm a "pacer" and can't sit still. So during this time - I decided to grab the TE C721 4 iron and hit balls in my sim while watching her...
  3. jmix18

Butch - what'd you think of the sound and feel? They seem to still have the cast sound to them when hit - VibRCor is assisting but they are a bit loud still for my taste. What'd you think of the ball flight?
  4. jmix18

Predict Your Round: What will you shoot today?

Playing a new course today. Predicting an 82.
  5. jmix18

It takes a bit getting used to to be honest. I posted a couple times about the C’s - when hit well they def go! 4 iron was about 220 with a slight draw every time. The longer irons have a larger profile than the scoring irons - but I wonder if that’s due to most people’s struggle with hitting...
  6. jmix18

What did you shoot today?

Good league round last night. Shot 34. Guy I played against shot 33 but I won the match 1 up.
  7. jmix18

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Zalatoris 9 degree Stiff flex
  8. jmix18

2021 Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putters

I have the same one and love it! Got even better when i upped the weights from 10 gr each to 35 gr each. So good and such a sweet roll!
  9. jmix18

PGA Tour Ban Green Reading Books?

Would it be a ban on pre-created books or everything including those that are made/notes/drawings done by player and caddie?
  10. jmix18

Where would you go?

I think back to Myrtle Beach. Wife and I had a great time there this spring and got to play some amazing courses (TB/Caledonia were two). But I’d really like to go somewhere where I can just sit, relax, and chill between rounds.
  11. jmix18

Listen to one artist the rest of your life? Who would it be?

Me too - I love all types from Gangsta Rap to Country to Classical to Alternative to etc .... but if you had to choose??
  12. jmix18

After Your Round

It really all depends. I do like to chill in the clubhouse for a beverage or 2 but it's all dependent on what's going on.
  13. jmix18

Listen to one artist the rest of your life? Who would it be?

I've sat at work today and the entire time had Dave Matthews playing. From the band to himself solo... either way - it never gets old to me. If you had to choose one artist/musician/band that you would only be able to listen to the rest of your life - what/who would it be? For me and my...
  14. jmix18

A bad case of hosel rockets...

Happens to me a couple times a year.. What I've realized is this 1. I'm failing to rotate my lower body through the ball. 2. I get "flippy" with my irons and throw my hands at the ball versus remaining tight through the ball... To get out of it I do the following: 1. Wider stance 2...
  15. jmix18

Do you ever walk when everyone else is riding?

Yep - Found I play better when I walk. Most of the time I'll carry but sometimes I push cart it. I'm pretty fast player anyways so I don't hold many people up. On long stretches between holes I'll jump on the back of the cart to get there - but walking is always better for me.
  16. jmix18

What's Your Pace?

Overall I'm pretty quick. Hit the ball and go. Rarely do I take a practice swing unless I'm trying to hit a certain shot - just to get the feel. Other than that - see the line, get up and hit, go to the ball, repeat.
  17. jmix18

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I've thought about it for a while here - and I'd welcome any match with @JasonFinleyCG. I love it when the chatter starts - allows me to really dive in and focus throughout the round. Give me the best - I love the pressure and working to meet team expectations.
  18. jmix18

Utility Iron Crew - What is your favorite?

I've talked about it before - I love my Taylormade GAPR Lo 3. IT goes straight, I'm confident with it (as long as my swing is working), and goes a long way - sometimes too far.
  19. jmix18

Here’s a good photo. top iron -TaylorMade 3 GAPR Middle - TE 4 Iron I think the TE 4 Iron looks and feels a lot like the GAPR. I love my GAPR and when struck correctly I’ve hit some absolute bullets and I’m very confident off the tee with it on narrow chutes and fairways. The TE 4 Iron is...
  20. jmix18

Good morning all - Got out to play a full round with the C721 Irons finally. It's been a bit of a whirlwind here with school getting done for the year and some long VB tourneys for my oldest daughter all around the midwest. While I've hit the C721's in my home sim and numbers seem to be the...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in