1. D

Push cart mafia deal on Target

The wife and I were browsing the online deal days and came across this push cart. Looks to be nearly half off, I couldn't really find and reviews on it with a phone search. Has anyone used a cart like this or from this company?
  2. D

Mizuno mx-200

I know these irons are about 12 years old irons. Does anyone have any experience with them and how they performed? It would be for a beginner / high handicapper just looking for a full set of irons. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.
  3. D

WTB - SGI / GI starter items

As suggested in my welcome thread, I'm in the market to look at some improvements over a starter bundle I bought. Things I do not have at all would be a golf bag, driver and I do not like my current putter at all. I just bought (have not opened) a set of Kirkland wedges - otherwise I really...
  4. D

Started last fall - and a question

I realized I never put up an intro thread for myself, I bought a set of clubs last fall from Amazon so I got a couple months of play in last year and just going to start up again this year. Just put in my albatross membership this morning, seems like it's for a good cause. Before last year...
  5. D

Us open app

I'm at work and trying to pull up the us open on my phone and it keeps telling me to go to the app. So I installed the app but it's constantly freezing so I can't watch or listen. If you're not at home in front of your tv where are you guys and gals watching the show?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in