1. Wake

Tour Event 2019 Presidents Cup

Everytime I watch him play I never want to use a full follow through again. That sawed off finish is just cool.
  2. Wake

One of the 10 that didn't choak away a 5 hole lead on the past 24 hours.
  3. Wake

I can't come up with any reason to have Rickie out there as the final match.
  4. Wake

I've assumed it came from a fan who had been an ass all day. If not then yes the caddie was an idiot.
  5. Wake

I love this course so much. I think it might be my favorite course outside the US. It doesn't appear Team USA agrees with me.
  6. Wake

Tommy Gainey 'Two Gloves' Arrested In Major Prostitution Sting

Lol as soon as I saw the thread title I thought "I'm sure it was in Polk"
  7. Wake

The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

If you tuned into the Lightning Penguins game, you saw a very awesome ceremony Pre game celebrating the medal of honor recipients. I will try to post the video if I find it. Pretty dang cool.
  8. Wake

How do you like your burger?

Medium at a good restaurant, medium well somewhere I don't trust.
  9. Wake

The Happy Thread

My life got alot better this week!
  10. Wake

Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Dont think so, I feel like that was on the back?
  11. Wake

2019-2020 College Football Thread

He looked absolutely terrified on the side line. No way should Kentucky have been so conservative with a freshman kicker. Florida looks so much better with that head case Franks not leading the offense.
  12. Wake

The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I'm more than happy to see the Leafs out themselves in cap hell, but not when it is screwing with Point negotiations.
  13. Wake

2019-2020 College Football Thread

The Big 10 is having a down right awful day. Big 12 is on the opposite end of the spectrum.
  14. Wake

Greatest basketball player of all time

It's been discussed before, but the side conversation in thr Tiger thread made me think it's time for the conversation to have its own thread. Who do you have as the greatest BBall player of all time. Some say Jordan, based on his ability to take over the finals. Some same LeBron, based on his...
  15. Wake

Most influential person in hip hop.

I recently had this discussion, and was interested in some more input. Who do you think has had the biggest influence on hip hop over time? Could be an emcee, producer, label owner or anyone else attached to the industry. I have a couple in mind but I'll hold my opinion for now.
  16. Wake

Ben Crane not paying off bets?

Ben Crane got called out for not paying up on a 6k bet. It appears Daniel Berger was the one holding the note. It really sounds like Ben Crane is not a popular guy on tour. http://golfweek.com/2017/04/26/pga-tour-tom-gillis-calls-out-ben-crane-over-unpaid-6000-dollar-bet/
  17. Wake

Tiger vs Rory, what's the bigger signing?

Tiger has signed with TaylorMade, as expected. Rory is still unsigned as far as we know, but has said he is playing Callaway for the year. Who is the bigger draw? If you were a major OEM who would you rather have on staff, Tiger or Rory?
  18. Wake

What course do you want to play in 2017?

What is the one course you have your heart set out on playing in 2017? Could be a course you've always wanted to play, or somewhere you are itching to get another crack at?
  19. Wake

Best new course you played in 2016?

What is the best new course you played in 2016? The course you hadn't played before but you are so glad you got the chance to play it? Will you get to play it again in 2017?
  20. Wake

Do Urethane balls help your game.

I constantly buy high end Urethane balls because I think that they will help my game. I mean how could it not right? So Monday I shoot a very good round for me, sub 80 for the second time of the year. And the whole time I was using a two piece ball. Thinking back it seems many of my best...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in