1. mancest

How Often Do You Play?

at least once a week, with probably one in 3 weeks playing twice a week and then maybe 2-3 times a year go on a trip and play 4-5 times in a week. Don't think I will get 100 rounds in this year, but it will be close.
  2. mancest

SWAG Putters Thread

3. mancest

Pimp My Push Cart

At our course they haven't put sand bottles back on the riding carts, so lots of divots don't get filled. I fill mine before the round and try to make sure it is empty by the time we make the turn so I can fill it up and empty it again before 18. Not getting them all, but getting a few helps.
  4. mancest

SWAG Putters Thread

Enjoy! I love my Savage too.
  5. mancest

Which Club When Struggling Off the Tee?

I am keeping driver. Work through it and figure it out.
  6. mancest

The Cleveland Indians have changed their name…

Don't hate it, think the logo could be improved QUITE A BIT. There is history there and it isn't any stupider than most team names. I say this as someone who has no preference one way or the other, but who grew up watching/quoting Major League so I have some small piece in my heart that...
  7. mancest

2021 UST Mamiya Shaft Up # 3 Irish Course Hole by Hole

and we move on to Hole # 3 at the Irish, not sure how to feel about the name of this one... No. 3 Sleeper 147 138 128 118 87 Par 3 Handicap: 18 How to Play This Hole Anywhere on the putting surface will leave you with a difficult putt. Being cute with your tee shot will undoubtedly...
  8. mancest

SWAG Putters Thread

I did not get a card in my #Queen, but looking at it in hand... I think it is going on the putter. Might have to keep the towel too....
  9. mancest

TaylorMade Putter Covers

Are they still making them for Betti? I figured Swag would shut that down once they acquired them.
  10. mancest

OU/TX to SEC?

Realisticlally there should just be 4 16 team conferences. Make each conference 2 8 team divisions. Win your division, you play for the conference title against the other side of your bracket. If you win that you move on to the 4 team playoff for the Natty (winners of the 4 major...
  11. mancest

2021 UST Mamiya Shaft Up # 3 Irish Course Hole by Hole

Alright, we proceed on to hole # 2... No. 2 Giants Leap 372 360 347 340 309 Par 4 Handicap: 6 How to Play This Hole A fairway wood or long iron is the smart play off the tee. There is plenty of room right to avoid the water down the left side. Trust the yardage on your approach to...
  12. mancest

SWAG Putters Thread

13. mancest

SWAG Putters Thread

#Queens should be here today (maybe by the time I get home from work), orange fry polo tomorrow and then Purple drinks headcover Friday. So something to look forward to the rest of the week!
  14. mancest

Put on your Steve Stricker cap

Maybe I am thinking too much about it, but watching some videos about past ryder cups and there were major champions who I would say have the stones to deal with it talking about how the pressure and feelings around that first tee were like nothing they had experienced. The presidents cup I...
  15. mancest

I like him more than English, but I would have to dig into their history on match play.
  16. mancest

How many first timers do you want on this team? Berger has been on a Presidents cup but not a Ryder cup if I recall. Kokrak and English are both virgins to this as is Morikawa. Personally I think you want to limit it to 3 rookies just because it is is such a big experience. On US soil I am...
  17. mancest

Rickie isn't on this team. Not happening. Great guy, but his game is no where near where it needs to be for this event. Right now the qualifiers are: Morikawa (lock) DJ (lock) BDC (lock) Koepka (Lock) Thomas (pretty much a lock) Shauffele Spieth is right behind Shauffele and could work his...
  18. mancest

Pimp My Push Cart

oh, I forgot my sand/seed bottle. I have that on for any rounds at my home course.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in