1. C

Good running shoe with lots of cushion

Wow, didn't know about all of these options, thx for sharing!
  2. C

Good running shoe with lots of cushion

Can someone recommend a good running shoe with extra cushion? I had a broken toe that never healed properly and need lots of cushion. Any suggestions? Skechers arch fit?
  3. C

Swing Thoughts

Lane, I don't think we are against your content. It's just the way you are communicating it. I am sure it's because you found something that works and you want to share it. That's great. But, your delivery is off and some of your responses are sarcastic and just in bad taste. What's really cool...
  4. C

Swing Thoughts

This has been going on since 2013. He's going to run out of sites. Hoganstriker Posted August 21, 2013 "All you will hear from Lane is more of the same. He is confused because he call his opinions facts. Other opinions that diverge from his are untruth. It's impossible to interact with him in...
  5. C

Swing Thoughts

Don't try to make sense of this. He's preached the same stuff on another site for years. Don't feed the troll.
  6. C

Post a picture of your day

I should say, impressive not scary.
  7. C

Sub 70 799 irons

The demo program is only 20 bucks, not bad.
  8. C

Post a picture of your day

Wow, that's quite a spread. The scary thing is the grips look like they are in good shape.
  9. C

Sub 70 799 irons

Thanks guys, that's what I was thinking-not in the same league. But, curious. Thx, JB and Jman.
  10. C

Sub 70 799 irons

You guys obviously haven't played the Turbos, Trails or LaunchPads. Must be a small community of fans.
  11. C

Sub 70 799 irons

Anyone game or demo the new 799's? They seem to be similar to the HB Turbos, will be watching the comparisons. https://www.golfsub70.com/sub-70-799-irons.html
  12. C

Best balls for slow swing?

Soft Feel is 60 compression with a great yellow color. For me that is a perfect compression number, not too mushy like a Duo or too hard like a SuperHot. Have enjoyed the Soft Feel for a few seasons and now transitioning to Costco Ksig, a urethane ball at a very low cost.
  13. C

Swing Thoughts

L, You'll probably like this web site, lol https://www.minimalistgolfswing.com/the-brain-and-the-mgs/
  14. C

Beginner Clubs Dilemma

Also, it should't cost 200 to extend clubs and get new grips. There are so many good grip deals on line. If you're near a golf galaxy or dick's they can extend them for 6 bucks each. Lie angle is a different story.
  15. C

Beginner Clubs Dilemma

Sub70 clubs have a neat fitting calculator that seems to be accurate on their web site. Sub70, Ben Hogan and TourEdge have demo programs and are good value clubs.
  16. C

The 60 and over Thread

My favorite time to play, very therapeutic.
  17. C

The 60 and over Thread

Hey senior golfers, ones who have played for a very long time. Ever get burnt out? Does your body feel like an 80 y.o when you are in your 60's? Spending years of trying to get better in search of the secret swing thought, trying different equipment etc. How did you just take a break? Did you...
  18. C

Sub 70 fitting experience?

The fitting tool seems acurate. I am 5 foot, 11 with 36 inches from the palm to the ground and the tool recommended +1/4. Which is my currenty gamer. Also, I hit the ball around 120 yds for a 7 iron. It recommended a senior shaft for the irons. But, it also recommended 2 degree up? Not sure how...
  19. C

Swing Thoughts

How true regarding the magical tip. But, I wish I can just look at the target and go, on a full swing. It does work on shorter shots where feel is important. My full swing gets worse without swing throughts.
  20. C

Swing Thoughts

Right. But, why is it so easy (with no intention) in baseball? I suspect, we could drill our juniors to death and maybe in their 20's, it will be natural, lol.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in