1. A

2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

I actually like the look of the wedge and don't find it ugly at all, and I love the performance, this thing is so good
  2. A

No glove wearers?

I have been playing for 20 years and never wear a glove. I am a lifetime baseball player that played through college and never wore batting gloves either, and receiver in football and didn't wear gloves. I don't know just never liked gloves.
  3. A

TESTED! King Cobra Wedges

Has anyone that plays these used Jaws MD5 wedges before, if so how would you compare them?
  4. A

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

I had no problems with the set gap wedge but i already had a jaws md5 in that slot and preferred to keep that one in the bag instead of the set gap wedge. The PW i hit great no issues with that club.
  5. A

I feel the exact same way. I've been playing my set for over a year and absolutely love them, plan on keeping these in the bag for a long time.
  6. A

My 7 iron swing speed is mid 90's and I absolutely love these irons. So easy to hit and very forgiving. They feel great with a beautiful ball flight for me.
  7. A

😂😂😂 sadly many beers have been shotgunned to drown away crappy rounds. Everyone was screaming but i didn’t want to celebrate too much until i actually saw the ball in the hole 😂 thanks man I’m so happy right now i still can’t believe it
  8. A

Got my first ever hole in one today with my forged tec 9i, one hop and in. Can’t tell you how happy/ drunk i am right now. The guys behind us saw it and immediately threw me a beer to shotgun haha. Never thought this day would happen
  9. A

First Look: Cobra KING Utility Iron

Thank you for the input guys!! :cool:
  10. A

And thanks for the replies so far guys, love this forum.
  11. A

I'm looking to use it mainly as a tee option for tight par 4's and holes i don't want to hit driver on.
  12. A

For those of you who have played these utilities, have you also played the speedzone 4 irons? I am lefty and the 2 utility is only available in 3 and 4, thinking about either getting the 3 and lofting it down to the 18 or getting a speedzone 4 iron and getting the loft at 17 degreees.
  13. A

These clubs continue to feel great but i must say a well struck shot with the 5 iron feels the sweetest of all the clubs
  14. A

2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Got mine in Tuesday from Morton with a free hat as well. I've played the BX the last year and love it and have tried out the 2020 bx a few rounds before and during covid and the spin around the greens has surprised me, the first few times i was coming up way short on chips and pitches until i...
  15. A

New Arccos update

Nope left it in my case and this coming from someone who refused to try these for the longest time because of the thought of having my phone in my pocket. It turned out to be no big deal at all
  16. A

New Arccos update

I've used them for a few rounds so far and honestly after the first few holes i forgot my Iphone was even in my pocket.
  17. A

Swing critique and feedback please

Thanks never thought of it that way, Im a lifetime baseball player and i know some of my footwork and parts of my swing are definitely from my baseball swing.
  18. A

Ya it usually does, i normally shoot high 70's to mid 80's depending on my iron striking usually and of course wayward tee shots. I guess my swing does get the job done but i am looking for more consistently, especially out of my irons because its so frustrating those days when i mishit/strike...
  19. A

Thanks, i'll take any feedback as sometimes im blinded and can't see my swing faults. Ya i can see the outside takeaway, gonna try to work on a more neutral one. Are you talking about the hip turn on the downswing im assuming, what should i be doing?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in