1. Golfin

Ping I200 irons

I just gotta give more love to these. My best season in scoring, thanks to my iron play and now the G400 driver in the bag. The irons are holding up very well and continue to impress me with dispersion, feel and flight. So happy with these.
  2. Golfin

Best Golf Purchase of 2020

The Ping G400 standard driver. I mean, it's unfair how straight and long this thing is for me. I've never hit as many fairways as I am right now. The best thing to happen to my golf game in years. Hands down.
  3. Golfin

THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

7.2 down to 7.1 after today’s 77. YOUR TRENDING HANDICAP IS NOW 7.1
  4. Golfin

What did you shoot today?

38/39 on a par 70 from the blue tees. Missed 3 or 4 birdie putts by grazing or lipping out of the hole. I used to fear the driver tee shot. The G400 has converted me and I’m a believer now. What a world of difference now for me.
  5. Golfin

40/44 today. I let it get away on the back with some poor iron and putting. Put the new Ping G400 in play and hit over 60% of fairways. Just point and shoot. Jesus this is gonna change my tee game now. Have 3 games lined up next week to get more reps with it, too.
  6. Golfin

What golf stuff did you buy today?

So, yesterday I saw a deal that I couldn’t say no to. I’d been pondering a Ping G400 for a while, to replace my F7+. I pulled the trigger. I hit 64% of fairways in today’s round. So easy to hit, such an easy club to swing. I’m in love.
  7. Golfin

38/37 = 75 on a par 72. 1 eagle ( My first since 2009!), 2 birdies, 9 pars, 5 bogeys and one double. I was solid off the tee, hitting 60% fairways which led to 60% GIR. 30 putts.
  8. Golfin

I am now trending to a 7.2 after today's 75. I am speechless really, but absolutely loving my game right now.
  9. Golfin

43/42 with 8 pars, 7 bogies, 2 doubles and a triple. Par 71. After a nice run of consistency, today was a bit of a struggle. 31 putts and only 31% fairways. Tee game was pretty solid but inconsistent approach play did me in. I scrambled quite a bit to get up and down. But did a poor job of it. lol
  10. Golfin

I'm posting this to mainly give me a historical record that it actually happened! I'm now down to 7.9, my lowest ever in 22 years of playing golf. To say I'm stoked about my game right now is an understatement. I have confidence in my approach play and around the green. I have work to do with my...
  11. Golfin

38/36 on a par 70 yesterday. 1 birdie, 12 pars, 5 bogeys. Last 2 rounds have been 75, 74. Still struggling with driver at the moment but it isn't hurting me penalty wise.
  12. Golfin

Shot Scope V3

After waiting for over a week without a response to my email from their support team, I finally had enough. I have returned my V3 and asked for a refund. The concept of this technology is solid, but I have just not been able to extract the value from this I expected to. Others have had great...
  13. Golfin

41/34 after finding something that helped me strike it well on the 6th hole. 3 birdies (all on the back 9), 8 pars, 6 bogeys, 1 double. Trending cap now down to 8.2 and dropping. Love this game!
  14. Golfin

Shot Scope V3

So I’ve had my V3 now for 26 days, approximately 7 rounds played I’ve had various errors of missing shots, assigning the wrong club and various adjustments to pins on the greens. However, today was a different animal. I shot an 82 at a course I’ve already logged 2 rounds on the watch. It...
  15. Golfin

Do any THP'ers just swing the club?

This post is spot on for me. I've just recently realized I need to think less and just let my natural ability take over and adjust from there. I have found myself trying to copy different elements of a swing from different teaching ideas and while I have had some success with this, I am always...
  16. Golfin

HC higher or lower?

the same for me as well. Last year I went to the range every other day. Played 40 rounds finished the year as a 10.6. This year the first few went up and went as high as 11.3, now I’m an 8.4 zero practice. Just focussed on staying with the same swing and being consistent. Which makes sense to...
  17. Golfin

Shot Scope V3

Thank you sir. It's good to know tagging isn't necessary. I was overly careful with the reports of others who have many missed shots. Bringing the tag and touching the watch band really ensured the shot would be recorded. I do love the visual of seeing the club selected so it is good to know I...
  18. Golfin

Shot Scope V3

I had the Shot Scope V3 out for it's maiden voyage today. It rained for about an hour, about 1.5 hours before we teed off and it was overcast until we made the turn at 10. Here are some of my takeaways from using it for the first time. *I am a former Game Golf original user and have used Arccos...
  19. Golfin

Not one of my finer games compared to recent games. A 43/40 for 83 but 6 penalties cost me today. It was a struggle to keep things in play today. 6 pars, 8 bogeys, 3 doubles and a birdie on a Par 70. Gotta sit on this round now until next weekend, which is the worst part. lol
  20. Golfin

Shot Scope V3

Just a small update. The V3 arrived Friday afternoon, not the Wednesday my app was telling me. That said an extra 2 day delay is no big deal in the grand scheme of things. The important note here is I paid my Canadian price for the device ($249.99) but did not have any extra duties/fees/taxes to...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in