1. Mabuckeye

Ben Hogan Edge EX Irons

Can’t wait to hear the comparison. I regret getting rid of mine way back when….
  2. Mabuckeye

Ben Hogan Edge EX Irons

Back in the early 2000’s I had a set of the two piece Apex Edge irons that these look a lot like the new EX’s. Interested to know how they compare performance wise…..
  3. Mabuckeye

Ben Hogan Edge EX Irons

Good point. I had the original Apex Edge 2 piece irons and they rusted along the seam inside the cavity. Awesome irons but they did pick up and hold dirt and moisture….
  4. Mabuckeye

Ben Hogan Edge EX Irons

Listen up Hogan!!! Don’t want to spend $105/club and have to replace sh1t grips. Inexcuseable and you’re losing sales..
  5. Mabuckeye

Srixon ZX4 Irons

I was wondering about feel and forgiveness. Thanks in advance….
  6. Mabuckeye

Push Cart 4th Sale

Thanks - looks like they’re out of stock but I’ll give them a call.
  7. Mabuckeye

Push Cart 4th Sale

Does anyone know of any 4th of July sales on push carts? Interested in a ClicGear 4 or Speed Cart GX. Thanks in advance and have a great 4th of July!!!
  8. Mabuckeye

Srixon ZX4 Irons

Anyone compare these to the Hogan Edge EX irons?
  9. Mabuckeye

Ben Hogan Limited Edition Sunday Bag

Throw in a set of Edge EX irons at that price and I’m interested….
  10. Mabuckeye

Ben Hogan Limited Edition Sunday Bag

$750? C’mon Man!! NFW…
  11. Mabuckeye

Callaway Mack Daddy CB Wedges

Good video. Did Dan identify which loft wedge he was hitting?
  12. Mabuckeye

CBD Question

Have tried it but I got no results.....
  13. Mabuckeye

Callaway Big Bertha B21 Irons, Hybrid and Fairway Woods

Does anyone have pics of the set wedges (G/S/L)? Thanks!
  14. Mabuckeye

Callaway Big Bertha B21 Irons, Hybrid and Fairway Woods

Saw the B21 irons in PGASS yesterday and they looked really nice. Tons of offset, thick top line and sole, but I really like how they're not trying to hide their SGI character. I've been a Ping (and Mizuno) guy my whole golfing life so the offset wasn't that off-putting to me. I went to the...
  15. Mabuckeye

Honma Introduces TR21 Irons, Hybrids and Fairway Woods

I’d recommend they apply a holistic pragmatic marketing approach to both support both their existing lineup and identification of future product-market fit opportunities...
  16. Mabuckeye

Honma Introduces TR21 Irons, Hybrids and Fairway Woods

There seems to be stability issues at the top at least within North America - saw where Mark Kawaja just left the company - he wasn’t there long after replacing Mark King. Why is it that very few social media influencers have reviewed any of their offerings? They clearly need a better...
  17. Mabuckeye

My New UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts

Want something a little easier on the joints but concerned (from lack of knowledge) that the ESX460 might be a little too light and whippy and hence the Recoil 95 ponder. Have never owned a set of graphite irons but I’m not as young as I once was....
  18. Mabuckeye

My New UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts

@JB how do you think the Recoil 95s would play in comparison to the 950GH Neos offered in the 921HM? Regular flex for me, moderate swing speed. Thanks in advance!
  19. Mabuckeye

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

Has anyone hit the JPX921 wedges (G/S/L)? What shafts did you hit them in and what were your thoughts?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in