1. Mabuckeye

Push Cart 4th Sale

Does anyone know of any 4th of July sales on push carts? Interested in a ClicGear 4 or Speed Cart GX. Thanks in advance and have a great 4th of July!!!
  2. Mabuckeye

Ping G425 Irons

Video on YouTube....
  3. Mabuckeye

CBX2 50/54/58 Shaft

Did you try to match the CBX2 shafts to your irons or not? Do you wish you had if not?
  4. Mabuckeye

Srixon ZX Series Info...

All specs on all of the new irons and woods are here: https://www.srixon.co.uk/
  5. Mabuckeye

Ping G710 Finish Durability

Curious as to how the black finish is holding up on your G710’s. Love the look when new but I know other black clubs have had durability issues. Thanks in advance and hit ‘em straight!
  6. Mabuckeye

Miura CB-301 vs PP90003

It seems that the CB-301 is somewhat loosely similar to the PP9003 irons. Does anyone have any real world experience from a performance standpoint - launch, distance, forgiveness, etc? Thanks in advance....
  7. Mabuckeye

Miura Passing Point 9003

Saw some of these on the Bay recently and it took me back years ago to where I longed for them but didn’t pull the trigger. Are these still decent sticks or has technology diminished their appeal? Anyone still gaming them and if so I’d love to hear your experience playing them both pros and...
  8. Mabuckeye

Honma TW-X Irons

Does anyone have experience with these? Hollow head, forged, and said to combine forgiveness and feel. Not a lot of shaft options for moderate swing speeds but they’re nice looking IMHO.
  9. Mabuckeye

Moderate speed P790 users

Any moderate swing speed users had success with the P790? Know it’s a low spin iron, so thinking of a Nippon 950GH or even Zelos 6 shaft in steel or a UST Recoil in graphite - all regular flex to help with launch and spin. Enough forgiveness in this combo for a mid handicapper?
  10. Mabuckeye

Shortie Leg Sunday Bag

Anyone using the short leg stand bags like the Mizuno BR-D2, TaylorMade Quiver, or Callaway HyperLite Pencil? Saw them on a Scotland Netflix series and find them interesting. What do you like and not like about the bags? Thanks!
  11. Mabuckeye

Hogan Edge Replacement

Does anyone know if the Ben Hogan Edge irons are due for a refresh in the near future? Seems like they were released a couple of years ago...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in