1. drp3434

Taco Bell With Alcohol Is Here

Taco Bell is about to open it's first location with alcohol on the menu near Chicago. Apparently they did a surprise soft opening today, and someone I'm friends with on Facebook claims to have purchased the first drink ever from Taco Bell...
  2. drp3434

I Started Playing Golf Because _____

I started playing golf because ______ Fill in the blank. I started playing golf because my grandparents loved it and would take us to a small par 3 course when we were really little.
  3. drp3434

How Much Would You Pay For Extra Yards

Speaking just about drivers, how much money would you spend to add yardage to your AVERAGE distance off the tee? We see players gaining yards getting fit with new clubs, but let's pretend there was a golf fairy and you could pay him to gain 5-20 yards. For me: 5 yards - $25 10 yards - $50 15...
  4. drp3434

What Would Be Your Golf Job?

If you were to work one job in the golf industry, any job you wanted (equipment, apparel, courses, TV, etc), and you could get it now no questions asked, what would it be? I would be a club designer. Not sure if I would want woods or irons though; assuming they're separate. I would probably...
  5. drp3434

FS Gray 2015 THP Hat

Let me start by saying the quality of this hat is fantastic, and the look is very sharp. I am only selling because I am OCD about my hats and how they fit my weird head, and never usually buy sight unseen. (I know I sound like a turd). $20 shipped CONUS. Just looking to get what I got in it...
  6. drp3434

Paging Mr. Kong

Alright Freddie, hoping you can help me out. I've got six weeks until this golf event :D, so I don't want to do any major changes. Wondering if there's any smaller adjustments you can help me with so I'm not making big swing changes leading up to it. My two big things that cause issues for...
  7. drp3434

FS/FT Cobra Amp Cell 2-3 Hybrid Stiff

For sale or trade is a silver Cobra Amp Cell 2-3 Hybrid stiff flex. It has a UST Mamiya VTS Proforce 85HS shaft. It does show a fair amount of use on the face, but it doesn't effect the performance. It also does have a 3-4 hybrid adapter, but I verified with Cobra that it holds true to the 2-3...
  8. drp3434

WTB C Taper Lites Stiff

Some golf stuff goes out, some has got to come back in :D Title says it. Looking for a set of C Taper Lite shafts in Stiff. Thanks!
  9. drp3434

What are you building? (Club style)

Nothing crazy, just gotta throw some grips on my irons and reshaft my GW and 4i.
  10. drp3434

FT: 13 Sharpro Dual Compound Grips

13 Midsize Sharpro Dual Compound grips, color is blue. 6 of these are brand new, 7 were installed and on my clubs for two rounds. Two of those weren't used, and the others were only a handful of times. They were installed with air compressor over painter's tape. I'm only trading because I won a...
  11. drp3434

drp3434 Heads To Tour Edge Golf

So I'm headed to Tour Edge HQ today to pick up some clubs and get a tour of their facility. I asked if I could take some pictures and ask some questions, and they are happy to oblige. Figured I'd start a thread to post up what I see, and see if any THPers had any questions they'd like me to...
  12. drp3434

Free Pro V1s to someone in the UK or Ireland

So I won a dozen Pro V1s from Titleist UK on Twitter, but I guess it was UK/Ireland only. They said I can have them sent to someone who is there if I want though. So, first person to claim them in here, there yours. Then just follow up with a PM to me with your name and address. I'll then...
  13. drp3434

Miller Time: The Champagne of THPers

Josh, this guy, he's one hell of a guy. I posted that I was looking at probably grabbing a Bertha head to stick on my new #Grandaddy shaft. Very shortly after I got a PM from him asking for my address. What do I get today? His Bertha head from #TheKing and a dozen SR2's he won from beating guys...
  14. drp3434

Honda The Other Side

Stumbled on this thanks to Dave Cordero posting it on Twitter. This is pretty dang cool. Have to be on a computer to do it. Use that R key :D https://www.youtube.com/user/hondavideo
  15. drp3434

Happy Birthday dhartmann34!

Happy birthday Derek! At an open bar for your birthday? #winning Have a good one dude!
  16. drp3434

Adrian Peterson Indicted For Child Abuse

This has been an awful week for the NFL. Really hope he isn't guilty. He's supposed to be one of the good guys. http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse/
  17. drp3434

What are you building? (Club style)

Played a round with my new XP 105s and no heads flew off! Was a fun project and feels pretty cool to play something you put together. Just one round out, first time playing them, has me wondering what I'm missing not looking at different shafts in other clubs...
  18. drp3434

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

Got half way through and my work computer crapped the bed; will have to finish later. But really cool to see all the different swings.
  19. drp3434

Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation's Starry Night 8.5k

The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is an organization that raises money for research for children's brain tumors. They also provide support and resources for families with children who have or had a brain tumor. It's crazy what these little kids go through. Many of their stories are here...
  20. drp3434

WTB Cleveland 588 3W

Title says it. Looking for a Cleveland 588 3 wood, 15.5°, stiff. Anyone have anything? Thanks!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in