1. I

GPS vs Laser

I have both, although my GPS is outdated except for the courses that were programmed years ago. I find the GPS helpful on courses that I don't know (trouble you can't see), but I prefer the Laser by a long shot, especially when you can see the trouble you have to navigate like bunkers, water...
  2. I

RIP Peter Alliss

Wow, DEFINITLY one of the best. He will be missed. [emoji45] Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  3. I

Do you drive the cart?

I prefer to drive, as I watch the ball closely, and know where to park in reference to being able to see the green/target for the next shot (laser). Plus I usually ride with my brother, and he's a horrible driver! Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  4. I

When do you book you tee times?

7 Days, many times at 12:00.05am to make sure I get a decent time. Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  5. I

The XXIO X is still a good driver

My driving is much better with this, my cousins is as well. [emoji849] It's mediocre on #MyGolfSpy testing, but it's better than my Burner and Ping Rapture V2( which is hot, with a dime sized hotface). Slow swing speed, ~95 Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  6. I

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

1...I had 2 today, both on Par 3's...2nd 1 almost cost me a boatload, about 20 hard drinkers were at the clubhouse [emoji38] Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  7. I

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Played 18, shot 85 thanks to 3 topped drives...[emoji849] Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  8. I

Golf In the Rain

Foot-Joy Rain gloves, they get better the wetter it gets...I find myself wiping the wet grass when it's iffy. Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  9. I

New England Members

Nothing special here, just playing DW tomorrow with the normal crew, but hoping to get out later next week before the **** comes... running out of time fellas. I might try to do the Cape this off-season during decent weather, never done this, but I've thought about it for years. Sent from my...
  10. I

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just some pants and a Puma zip up... probably a bit late, but...... Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  11. I

Help me choose THE ball

If you look around, you can find Z-Stars for $20 a dozen, sometimes they are in 6 packs, other times actual dozens. BOGO also. When they go on sale I usually grab 5-6 DZ. As good as any ball out there from all the testing I've seen. Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  12. I

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Checked the weather, and realized Saturdays round isn't happening.... Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  13. I

The Last round of the 2020 Season

A couple of years ago I golfed on December 15th, because it hadn't snowed yet, and the weather was decent. Last year we didn't even get past mid November because of all the rain, and then snow. I'm hoping the weather will be decent for the next month, anything more is just a bonus. Sent from my...
  14. I

How many rounds do you play each year?

The late start due to Covid-19 sure didn't help, I'm guessing 32, and hoping the snow stays away long enough for another 6. Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  15. I

New England Members

I'm not looking forward to this.... Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  16. I

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

It's always a blast to follow along during the event, but reading the recaps afterwards is something I enjoy quite a bit. Thanks Guys [emoji106] Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  17. I

Do you prefer fast greens or slow greens?

Fast and smooth are my favorite... until my approach stays above the hole...[emoji849] Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  18. I

RIP Eddie Van Halen

The original Van Halen Album was the 1st one I ever bought with my own $, it was right after it came out, and I was like 13... I listened to them till 1am after the news, and it was REALLY LOUD. Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  19. I

Good ****, every year! [emoji869][emoji106][emoji3516] Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
  20. I

You don't need to hit it a mile, if it's in the Short Grass. Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in