1. badolds

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Giant bowls of liqueur!!
  2. badolds

Okay bus rolls in 45 minutes so I have time to update the forum. Ah, scratch that. I'm going to Applebees to drink
  3. badolds

Ready for some sliders!!
  4. badolds

Another rum and coke after a great Italian dinner at Als house. Such a nice man with a beautiful house. This thread moves to fast to keep up with so o will catch up later. Thank you all for coming along with us!!
  5. badolds

Just finished my fitting at Ecpc and it was the most awesome experience of my golfing life. My fitter put me into the apex pro with Modus 120 shafts. They feel SO GOOD!! Jaws wedges in s grind and 58 x grind. Two super hybrids in 20 and 23 with the stock tensei orange. And I cannot tell you...
  6. badolds

Have a look at these bad boys!! Yes we all got a pair of Cuater golf shoes ☺☺
  7. badolds

The guys at Callaway are very excited about the 2020 fairway woods. I will check today to see what info I can share but this will be the hottest face they have ever put out. I will definately have a 3 wood!!
  8. badolds

I am curious to see if they can tame my spin with the driver. I have a negative angle of attack that does not respond well to change. When I attempt to hit up on the ball my dispersion goes way off the chart. I had to go back to my stock shot for the Grandaddy to keep it near the fairway so I...
  9. badolds

Well after a great night with Callaway, several beers and an animal style double double its time to go to sleep. Looking forward to the fitting and bus ride to the Hideaway tomorrow!!
  10. badolds

Some food and fun at Callaway hq after a great product presentation
  11. badolds

Checked in at the hotel. Nice big room, very nice!!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in