1. wubears71

Callaway maverik conforming list pics

Also I prefer the attic. I’m more of an attic dweller.
  2. wubears71

Callaway maverik conforming list pics

I had an opportunity to get the entire 2020 line in my hands yesterday and the drivers are pretty impressive. They look great! I am pretty sure I will find a new SZ in my bag next year. Thats all I will say.
  3. wubears71

The Official Banter Away Thread

Our pastor is awesome - total golf nut, smokes cigars regularly, huge tech geek and loves beer and whiskey.
  4. wubears71

The Official Banter Away Thread

5. wubears71

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

I bet they use the quickest epoxy. https://www.mitchellgolf.com/shop/re-shafting/shaft-epoxy/quick-cure/3m-dp-810-acrylic-epoxy-17oz-cartridge/ By the wya, this scotchweld is the shizzle. I have not had a single head come loose since switching to it.
  6. wubears71

Question - I have been fitted to a 1/2 toe hang blade putter at Club Champion. Now that I know Mallets are encouraged due to the higher MOI, what would be a good mallet option to consider for someone that plays a 1/2 toe hang blade putter?
  7. wubears71

Dear Mizuno....Revise your US website

What does Mizuno and Space Jam have in common? They both have vintage websites. https://spacejam.com/archive/spacejam/movie/cmp/lineup/lineupframes.html MizunoUSA is one of the worst sites out there. I just go to the european one for info.
  8. wubears71

The new tech is amazing - I cannot believe they've perfected invisibility. See - AI can do anything.
  9. wubears71

So the downrange distance is about 345 yards. I'm guessing that they had to put up a monster net at the end for all the THPers!
  10. wubears71

Haha. I just noticed that. Clubs typically perform better with heads.
  11. wubears71

Good to know. My BB1 is a 1/2 Toe Hang putter. I wonder if I should start looking at a mallet putter with similar toe hang.
  12. wubears71

When this part of your game is working, you feel great

Driver definitely. If I'm keeping it in or close to the fairway I'm going low that day.
  13. wubears71

Black Widow Marvel Movie (Avengers)

Looking forward to watching it on Disney+.
  14. wubears71

Now that's what I'm talking about - pictures. Even if they are of well...
  15. wubears71

Need more pics! Too many words!!!
  16. wubears71

na. I got the one man gang look years ago.
  17. wubears71

Wedges: Bounce or Grind

Agreed. I play with so many that forward press the wedge so much that they are eliminating the benefits of bounce.
  18. wubears71

Wall mount garage door opener

Then definitely go for it. As longs as you align the shaft with the opener you will have zero issues.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in