1. Fathead1911

For Sale Coba RADSpeed XB Driver 9°

This can be closed.
  2. Fathead1911

Edited to adjust price to $275 after some checking around.
  3. Fathead1911

Clean Flight Personal Golf Ball Washer

I see what you did there... The Clean Flight Ball Washer is now a prime item with free shipping.
  4. Fathead1911

Gone Please Close Cobra RADSpeed XB Driver in 9° Purchased in late September. HZRDUS RDX Smoke 6.0 60g Shaft Headcover (still in package) and wrench included.
  5. Fathead1911

2021-2022 College Football Thread

It's ALWAYS antics. Football is physical AND mental. Trying to take your opponent out of their game is football. I'm not saying I agree with pulling his helmet off, he should have been ejected. Just saying I saw it coming and the refs should have put a stop to it early.
  6. Fathead1911

Players will only take so much of that grabbing, pulling, unnecessary shots after the plays before they're frustrated to that point. The antics worked.
  7. Fathead1911

Told my wife in the first quarter that the refs were letting Michigan get away with a lot of cheap crap and that an Ohio State player was going to get tossed for retaliating.
  8. Fathead1911

Review Motocaddy M7 Remote Electric Caddy - Forum Review Thread

The 3 clips are spoken for. If someone needs one, he might be willing to make more.
  9. Fathead1911

Send me a PM with mailing info and I'll get it sent out to you.
  10. Fathead1911

The guy who made the remote clips made some more for me. I have 3 extras that I will send to THP Albatross Club members in the lower 48. These are not for sale, just thought I'd offer them to the first 3 people to respond. Happy Thanksgiving!
  11. Fathead1911

This appears to be the solution to the stopping issue. I haven't personally had a chance to test this though. I haven't experienced the issue with the wheels so hopefully someone will chime in with some help on that. Welcome to THP:thp:
  12. Fathead1911

Yep, I would say it happens 6-10 times per round with mine and my remote is usually fully charged going into the round. The worst is when I'm walking directly behind it trying to grab my cup and it abruptly stops.
  13. Fathead1911

So, I played a round with the M7 today and really paid attention to when it randomly stopped. You are 100% correct, there was no rhyme or reason to when it would just stop. For all who have been using the M7: Do they all do this?
  14. Fathead1911

Mine does the same thing. I believe the manual says it will stop if it hasn't made contact with the remote for 20 seconds(?) as a failsafe. I have just assumed that is the cause. If not, looks like I broke mine too. :sneaky:
  15. Fathead1911

I've had the same experiences as @captaincaution Played in wet conditions and got caught in rain without an umbrella and haven't had any issues with it hurting the M7, but now keep an umbrella in my bag to cover just in case. I've had a few minor traction issues in the wet but nothing...
  16. Fathead1911

My Recent Club Champion Fitting Experience - I may be getting some new clubs.....

This sounds like a great fitting experience with really solid information! The only thing I would question on their suggestion would be puring the Paderson shafts? There are guys here who know way more than me but I thought their design doesn't benefit from puring. That would save $35/club.
  17. Fathead1911

Club Buying: Your biggest miss?

Taylormade RAC LT irons. The head and shaft were a bad fit more me. Lost more than 1 club length distance and then traded them in for a loss. Learned a good lesson about what fit me though.
  18. Fathead1911

I usually navigate them in manual mode and assist with the handle at a slow pace. I rarely encounter those situations though. It's usually easier to just drive it around obstacles.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in