1. Mark_UK

The Peter Hay @ Pebble Beach

Today I played the Peter Hay which is the newly Tiger Woods designed par 3 at Pebble Beach. One of my regular guys is a Dukes member, which is Pebble’s discount program, so gets some free rounds every year at the Hay. As I suspected, it’s not worth the $65 fee, although the starter did tell us...
  2. Mark_UK

Ping adjustable hosel issue

Want to try and dial my Ping G410 down a degree, but the head seems to have bonded to the hosel. Never had an issue with any of my previous Taylor Made or Callaway drivers. I’ve tried giving the driver a little firm tap on the ground to try and free it but no joy. Anyone any ideas to try and...
  3. Mark_UK

Criquet Polo Shirts

As this company seems to be marketing itself sort of as a golf apparel company, anyone any experience with them? Really like the retro look of their shirts and am happy to drop a bit of extra coin on a decent looking shirt. Not looking at wearing these on the course, more a pub shirt. Basically...
  4. Mark_UK

Ace Or No Ace Part II

Yes or no?
  5. Mark_UK

Home Theater

Looking to get some ideas as I keep flip flopping. As I put in the home renovation thread, I’m lucky to have moved into a house that has more space, and a nice square room that’s crying out to get a decent set up installed. We have a decent sized family off the kitchen, so whereas this isn’t...
  6. Mark_UK

The Corona Putt Out Challenge

Whilst we are all holed up keeping us and our families safe, time to work on our games. Here is the Corona Putt Out challenge. You’ll need a putt out and a mat. Starting at the 1 foot mark hit putts until you hole out at the micro target. Move back to the 2 foot mark and continue back to the 6...
  7. Mark_UK

Photo Heavy Mark_UK plays Pebble Beach

So after being rained off in January, I replayed today thanks to my rain check. After weeks of sun, got caught in rain again, but it was only a bit gnarly for 3 holes. As I was playing with an unknown 3, I decided to opt for a caddy. As people told me in the caddy thread I started, best decision...
  8. Mark_UK

Ping shipping

Anyone any idea why Ping insist retailers charge for shipping on their gear? Surely it the retailer that takes the hit, not Ping. I’m looking at moving to their wedges, I’m probably going to have to order them online, but it sucks having to fork out the 25 dollar shipping charge or whatever it...
  9. Mark_UK

Have you ever used a caddy?

I’m sure this has been asked before, but have you ever used a caddy, and was it worth it? Pebble very kindly gave me a rain check, and I’m playing in just over a week, however, I wasn’t able to get any of my playing partners on with me, so I’m joking a 3 ball. Because of this, I’m seriously...
  10. Mark_UK

Ian Poulter’s car collection

I know most of the forum thinks he’s a complete arse, but as well as being a bit of a thorn in the side of the US in the Ryder Cup, he’s also a complete petrol head. So if you like cars, especially those that carry a prancing horse, you may enjoy this.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Mark_UK

2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

Let’s hope the weather improves, or this is gonna be a washout this year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Mark_UK

How would you play this shot

Slightly tongue in cheek this one, because it’s pretty much hit and hope. I was lucky enough to leave myself this shot out of a bunker earlier today, so, how would you play this shot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Mark_UK

Nikon Coolshot 20 laser finder review

If you are thinking of getting one, don’t. Total crap!! End of review. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Mark_UK

I need a driving iron.

So my new course calls for a driving iron. The back 9 is very much links style, lots of semi blind tee shots, and whereas I’m fairly accurate with the driver, using a driver on these linksy holes has crucified me. Even my hybrid has got me into trouble, so I’m now down to taking a 5 iron off the...
  15. Mark_UK

Anyone here have to carry 2 phones?

I now do thanks to this new job, and it’s already doing my head in!!!!! It sucks because the works phone is an Android, (which has confirmed I’ll never buy myself an Android phone) but mostly because my pockets are now taken up with phone! Any of you in the same boat managed to come up with a...
  16. Mark_UK

Help me out shaft guys

So people in here are chopping and changing shafts all the time it seems. I do it once, and it appears I’ve ******* up my hybrids!!!! I have M2 4 and 5 hybrids. I swapped the crappy reax shafts out for the new Recoil hybrid shafts. I chose them, because my irons have Recoils, and these Recoils...
  17. Mark_UK

Taylor Made 2017 M2 Dual Feel Grip.

Anyone know anything about these grips, ie who makes them? Are they Taylor Made in house grips? I ask, because I’ve just dropped my M2 hybrids of at Golf Mart to be reshafted. I noticed they had a couple of these grips in with the manufacturer grips. They are my favourite grip, feel great and...
  18. Mark_UK

2018 FIFA World Cup

With the greatest sporting event in the world about to take place, I thought it’s about time it had its own thread. The groups. Latest odds Brazil 9/2 Germany 5/1 Spain 13/2 France 13/2 Argentina 10/1 Belgium 11/1 England 20/1 Portugal 28/1 Everyone else 33/1 and longer. I’m plumping for...
  19. Mark_UK

Questions regarding changing my hybrid shafts

Looking to change the shafts in my M2 hybrids. Even though I’m not much of a shaft guy, even I can tell the TM reax shafts in these things are poop! I’m looking to change them for the recoil hybrid shafts that are offered on the M4 hybrids. I won’t be doing the swap, it’ll be going down to my...
  20. Mark_UK

FS: Callaway Apex CF16 5-PW + Cleveland wedges

Up for sale is my set of Callaway Apex CF16 irons, regular lie, length, steel XP95 shafts 5 -PW. These are in great condition as far as I’m concerned. To give you an idea, I’ve posted the most marked club which is the PW. $460 incl postage to everywhere in the US except Hawaii and Alaska (sorry...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in