1. Titleistforlife

For Sale Cobra Radspeed XD 10.5 RH Reg.

For Sale: RH Cobra Radspeed XD 10.5 Degree driver…Like new. Hit no more than 20 times…Looks brand new. Shaft is green Evenflow 5.5 65 g. with factory headcover. $285 TYD
  2. Titleistforlife

For Sale Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors - Set of 14

Brand new set of Arcos Smart Sensors. (Current version) 13 + the putter sensor. About 5 of them were installed but never used. The others are brand new. SOLD
  3. Titleistforlife

Where to play in Cabo?

Spending a week in Cabo starting 3/22. Have a group golf outing at Club Campestre on 3/27. Where should I play prior to my group outing? Staying at the new Hard Rock and seriously considering Diamante Dunes...Looks like there are quite a few great options!
  4. Titleistforlife

FS: Titleist PRO V 1 and NXT Tour

For Sale: *PRO V1 Logo Over Runs and mixed regular 2 Dozen - $45 *PRO V1 2017 #17 with Shamrock logo - 3 sleeves (9 balls) - $20 *PRO V1 2015 High numbers 1 dozen - $25 *PRO V1 2015 1 dozen -$25 *NXT Tour Regular 2014 - 3 sleeves (9 balls) - $15 *NXT Tour Soft Yellow 2016 - 3 sleeves -...
  5. Titleistforlife

Leaving Sunday!!!!!

:banana: Leaving Sunday for the Annual Guys trip to Mesa. 8 of us playing for a week. Here's the schedule so far: #1 - Monday - Posten Butte #2 - Tuesday - Ocotillo #3 - Wednesday - Eagle Mountain #4 - Thursday - Gold Canyon Dinosauer FRiday TBA Saturday TBA I've played Ocotillo and Gold...
  6. Titleistforlife

Transition: Players Iron to GI...

A little background: I've been playing the Ping "i" series and "s" series irons since their existance. In High School and College I "cut my teeth" on the original Ping Eye, Eye2's and ISI's. As I get older, (I'll be 50 this summer) I'm feeling the need to shift to a more friendly Game...
  7. Titleistforlife

A week in Palm Springs...

Just spent the week in Palm Springs on a "work" outing. Below is a short summary/review of what we played: Tuesday: Indian Wells Celebrity Course...This is one of the most astheticly pleasing courses I've played. Nice water features, rocks and manicured very nicely. Greens were awesome and...
  8. Titleistforlife

Scotty "Golo" is a winner for me!!!!

Finally got my Scotty Cameron "Golo" back from the Custom Shop this week. The day after I bought it a month ago, I sent it in to have it set up with the "Jetsetter" package. All black paint fill, mid size black grip and black shaft band. SWEET looking putter. Last night I took the putter out...
  9. Titleistforlife

Give me your best Phoenix/Mesa Courses...

Hey everyone...Heading for our annual Phoenix/Mesa Golf outing with 8 guys in March. We fly in and base out of Mesa and we've already played the following courses: Gold Canyon Dinosauer Las Sendas Red Mountain Ranch Palm Valley and a few others... Looking for some new fabulous places to play...
  10. Titleistforlife

The Black Pearl - Roatan Honduras

Has anyone had a chance to play The Black Pearl in Roatan Honduras? It is an awesome looking newer Pete Dye course. I'll be spending a week there in January and plan to play there at least twice, maybe three times. :golf:
  11. Titleistforlife

Hole Handicap Input...

For those with knowledge about handicapping a course: Our course was built approximately 10 years ago. A committee set up the hole by hole handicaps and after 10 years we realize they aren't correct. Some holes are way off. (eg. - our hole #3 is the #2 handicap hole on the course...with my...
  12. Titleistforlife

Went through the Golftec fitting process over the weekend!

Took a little trip to Minneapolis this weekend and decided to go through some of the Golftec programs for fun. First off, I highly recommend the Custom fitting for anyone contemplating new clubs. I wasn't in the market for new clubs, but wanted to see what the program came up with, so I went...
  13. Titleistforlife

Minneapolis area Goftec...

For those in the greater Minneapolis area, is one of the Golftec locations better than the other? I am going to be in town next weekend and thought I'd do a set analysis/custom fitting. I'll be staying in Bloomington so Richfield, Minnetonka and Eden Prarie are all close enough. Just curious...
  14. Titleistforlife

Any Ping love at THP Demo Day? Anser Wedge?

Haven't seen a thread yet on Ping from the demo day. I know they didn't come out with much in early 2011 but if I remember correctly, the Anser Wedges were going to be in attendance...Anyone hit them? Or, any other Ping products...
  15. Titleistforlife

Srixon Z-Stars vs. Ping Anser

OK...Who has hit them both and what are your thoughts...I own the Ansers and like them, but the Z Stars have intriqued me. I have not been able to find the Z Stars to try. JB - I am sure you will chime in and know you are a Z-Star fan but am curious to your opinion as to how the two compare...
  16. Titleistforlife

From one extreme to another...CG16's to S56's...

A little background...I've been playing Pings for the last 26 years. In fact, I have not owned another brand of irons since 1984. This year I decided to think outside the box and try the Cleveland CG 16's. I thought maybe I was ready for Game Improvement Irons. I played them for a couple...
  17. Titleistforlife

CG16's and TPC Sawgrass...

I had the opportunity last week to test out the new Cleveland CG16 irons. We played Sawgrass Country Club, TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course, TPC Sawgrass Dye's Valley and the King and Bear course at the World Golf Hall of Fame. Overall a great week of golf at some fantastic courses. Before I get...
  18. Titleistforlife

Anyone go from I 15's to CG 16's?

I've been a Ping fan for over 30 years. In fact I haven't own any other brand of irons since about 1987. Last week I had a wild hair and ordered the Cleveland CG 16's. I've had a couple bouts of "buyers remorse" since ordering but reading all the positive threads on the CG 16's is easing my...
  19. Titleistforlife

North Dakota Checking in...

Hello from Sunny, Balmy North Dakota. Today we got 8 inches of snow and the temps are around 15 degrees! No golf here for awhile!
  20. Titleistforlife

Played Dove Mountain Last week....

WOW...Got to play Dove Mountain last week, home of the Accenture Match Play tournament. The most beautiful desert course I've played by far. The course was in fantastic shape and manicured beautifully. 27 holes of pure golfers paradise. WILL return soon.:clapp:

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in