1. MSH134

How long does it take a putter to "die?"

Scotty is really good Rambler and I were putting for like an hour at the dome today and my Newport is flat out money Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MSH134

I have a friend who truly believes that a putter just simply runs out of putts period lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MSH134

Tour Striker Plane Mate

Hope you feel better soon I look forward to your posts and your progress Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MSH134

I am a fan of its better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission just have it follow you home and the just ask for forgiveness with flowers and chocolates [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MSH134

SWAG Putters Thread

Deleted this post
  6. MSH134

Revisiting the Flagstick Rule: Are you still in, or out?

Hate it in. I still say it makes the cup smaller and I need all the room I can get Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MSH134

Average Driver Distance Relative to Index

I am not worthy of even posting here in this thread I average about 240 off the tee and finished up last year as a 9.1 cap Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MSH134

Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Oh boy you picked a bad time to come to the Windy City calling for snow and cold today. Can you even get a winter coat in Florida if not I am sure you can get one here I hope you at least enjoy the food here because the weather really Sucks this time of year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MSH134

Scotty Cameron Special Select Putters

You will love the feel I love mine was in the dome for 2 hours just putting with a few guys in some little contests 2 guys left for the superstore when we were done to find one of there own Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MSH134

How warm must it be for you to be in shorts?

40* unless it real windy then we move up to 45* now that being said those of you that know me know that I have a beautiful layer of polar bear fat that keeps me warm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MSH134

Putting Mats for home use

I have had a birdie ball for a few years and like it very much Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MSH134

Picked mine up last night and have been rolling it on the birdie ball. I believe Scotty has done a great job going back to no insert putters and am glad to have one but there is definitely going to be a battle with my Swag Handsome Too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MSH134

Just got the email my custom Scotty has been shipped !!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. MSH134

JB how could you get sick of seeing Brian Urlacher and Ryne Sanberg with hair every half a mile on the highways lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MSH134

#girldad

Beautiful!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. MSH134

Happy Birthday Sposey!

Happy birthday Captain Fireball Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. MSH134

Best OTR Sweet 16: (2)Scotty Cameron Newport 2 vs Piretti Cottonwood II

None better than a no insert Scotty Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. MSH134

Weather here has not been to bad for Illinois winter but we are used to the cold by now lol if your going to be downtown bring something that will fight the wind it’s always miserable downtown in the Windy City in the winter the cold that comes off the frozen lake just seems to be a different...
  19. MSH134

#girldad

There is a guy that loves her more than Life itself and that’s her grandpa[emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. MSH134

Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

He’s a great guy and his truck is huge lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in