1. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

That's usually my issue. Turning the shoulders and not getting my core turned. Try turning your shoulders and leaving your belly button facing forward.... That's what I see as not turning your core. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  2. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

Nice and steady. It's crazy to watch the pros, men and women. Seems like they're hardly moving when they come through the ball... And yet generating so much speed. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  3. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

Good way to put it. Can't wait to get to Austin next week and try it out in real life [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  4. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

My coach says I should be using my core much more than I am. Says it'll be much easier on my back in the long run. I tend to pick or hit up on the ball now. So delofting wouldn't be horrible for me I suppose. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  5. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

Anyone notice a LOT more core engagement with this move? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  6. dhartmann34

Valentine’s Day

Unfortunately, our low key plans got even more low key as my wife's grandfather fell today and she's now staying with him at the hospital while I'm at home with my daughter. It's unfortunate our pizza date was cancelled... But I'm enjoying rocking my daughter to sleep this evening. [emoji3531]...
  7. dhartmann34

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

Which way did you go with this? Did you find anything to read? I'd be curious to know [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  8. dhartmann34

1/4 Zips - Fall Winter Only or Year Round?

I'm always cold, so year round for me Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  9. dhartmann34

Going to be in Orlando a few days....where should I play

Definitely the new course at Grand Cypress. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  10. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

I think that's definitely something you need to take into consideration. There's always an amount you can overdo it I suppose. My focus is just on the backswing right now. Opening up that rib cage and getting the backswing. Instead of turning the shoulders and getting all discombobulated as I...
  11. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

Leprechaun power! [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  12. dhartmann34

Last Concert You Attended?

Goldfinger, with Big D and the Kids Table and Planet Smashers at the house of blues in Chicago. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  13. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

I've been trying to feel this during chips and putts as well. I like it. Really keeps my head centered. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  14. dhartmann34

What's for Dinner?

Turkey chili! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  15. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

Yeah it makes me feel much more centered doing it. Now if only the snow would stop! But for now I just keep practicing it in my living room. Feels simple and free. Seems to start the process of turning everything you want to turn in a golf swing....and I like it. Sent from my SM-G975U using...
  16. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

A simple thought for me when I finally understood it. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  17. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

My instructor has been talking about opening my rib right cage to get my golf swing moving. And I couldn't really get the concept through my head. But I recently found this video and it clicked. I'm able to get a much bigger turn, and helps relieve my issues of an over the top swing, along with...
  18. dhartmann34

What's for Dinner?

Steak... Reheated in the air fryer Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  19. dhartmann34

The Happy Thread

Unfortunate how many there are to cover! Thankfully a friend of mine is heading up the charge to make sure they do. Just a great opportunity to help. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  20. dhartmann34

The Happy Thread

So my wife and I decided to sponsor a boy staying at a local women's shelter, for his 3rd birthday. I got the list last night and between Amazon and a Kohl's trip this morning, I've knocked out the list.... And then a little more (darn Kohl's 30% off coupon). Gotta wait until April 4th. I'm so...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in