1. J.B. Cobb III

For Sale Tour Edge EXS Staff Stand Bag

Tour Edge EXS Staff Stand Bag with 7 way divider. Bag is in perfect condition! Multiple pockets, thermal and valuable pockets. Has stock rain cover. Hardly ever used the bag. Very comfortable and big for a stand bag. $100 plus shipping
  2. J.B. Cobb III

For Sale Tour Edge EXS 3 & 4 Hybrids

Tour Edge EXS 3 & 4 Hybrids These are the 19* & 22* hybrids with 85g F5 (XS) UST Mamiya V2 Proforce Black BB&F ferrules and GP MCC +4 Midsize grips Super long hybrids that are on the larger side. They both have 10g weights. The 22* has 2 sky marks shown in pictures. $90 a piece or $150 together.
  3. J.B. Cobb III

For Sale Tour Edge Exotics Iron-Wood Set 5-AW

Tour Edge Exotics Iron-Wood Set 5-AW They have the Project X HZRDUS Black 85g shafts 6.0(Stiff) with stock Lamkin Z5 grips Midsize 5 iron plays at 38.5" long. Set is in great condition! PW has never been hit. Used for a couple rounds and hit the 7 iron during lessons. Super easy to hit and...
  4. J.B. Cobb III

Star Wars Hotel at Disneyworld Opening in 2021

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Hotel opening at Disneyworld in 2021! https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/experience/america/theme-parks/2020/02/07/star-wars-hotel-disney-orlando-reservations/4691380002/
  5. J.B. Cobb III

#3 NC State vs #8 UNC- Wrestling

Tonight #3 NC State takes on #8 UNC at Reynolds Coliseum! This is probably the biggest wrestling match in the history of the ACC. Should be way more interesting than the basketball game on Saturday!
  6. J.B. Cobb III

McDonald’s Shamrock McFlurry

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-shamrock-shake-return-debut-oreo-version
  7. J.B. Cobb III

#1 Iowa vs #2 Penn State- College Wrestling

Tonight is the big dual match between #1 Iowa Hawkeyes and #2 Penn State Nitany Lions! 17 ranked wrestlers, 12 All-Americans! Penn State has dominated the Big 10 and college wrestling the last decade! Who's watching...
  8. J.B. Cobb III

CONTEST Wilson/Staff Tour Flat Brim Hat

I won a Wilson/Staff Tour flat brim hat a couple weeks ago on Twitter. It was delivered yesterday. The hat is really nice, but I’m not a flat brim guy. So, I thought I should give it away to someone who will use it. HOW TO ENTER: In this thread, post why you like flat brim hats! Then, if you are...
  9. J.B. Cobb III

Happy Birthday Sposey!

Happy Birthday @sposey013168 !
  10. J.B. Cobb III

Happy Birthday MichiganGripRip!

Just wanted to wish my brother from another mother, @MichiganGripRip , a happy birthday! Safe travels to Florida!
  11. J.B. Cobb III

Six Years Old Hole-In-One

I love the father's reaction!
  12. J.B. Cobb III

Thistle Dhu Origins

Neat article showed up on my Facebook timeline about Thistle Dhu and the birth of miniature golf/Putt-Putt.
  13. J.B. Cobb III

Wilson/Staff 100th Anniversary Golf Balls

Does anyone remember these? The golf shop I visited still has a few boxes of these! I didn’t get them, but I’m kinda wishing I had. Not a huge W/S fan, but just liked the nostalgia factor. Thoughts?
  14. J.B. Cobb III

Ben Hogan Golf Partners With Club Champion

Found this press release: Fort Worth, Texas – January 20, 2020 – On the heels of unveiling its 2020 Club Fitters and Builders Program, Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company today announced a partnership with Club Champion, the largest company-owned and #1 premium golf club fitting retailer in the...
  15. J.B. Cobb III

Bending Irons 1 Degree Stronger

I’m am thinking about bending my PTx Pro irons 1* stronger. Loft jacking is the trend apparently these days😆! I kid, I kid! I would like to bring my ball flight down some and possibly knock off a little spin. Will 1* do this or barely be noticeable? Do I need to go 2*? Hogan irons have...
  16. J.B. Cobb III

What 3 Wood Would You Game in 2020?

I’m trying to figure out what driver and fairway wood to game in 2020 and would like your feedback! I hit both fairway woods tonight and basically saw the same thing I did in 2019. Option 1- Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood 14* HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 43” Option 2- Tour Edge EXS 3 Wood 15* HZRDUS Black 6.0...
  17. J.B. Cobb III

747 Yard Par 6!

I was looking at golf courses in the mountains of NC and this caught my eye!
  18. J.B. Cobb III

Baby Yoda Build-a-Bear

This will be a huge hit! https://chipandco.com/baby-yoda-is-coming-to-build-a-bear-workshop-377050/
  19. J.B. Cobb III

If You Was a Golf Course Architect...?

You get to play George Castanza! You are designing a golf course. What is the one thing the course has to have? What's the one thing it definitely will not have?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in