1. dhartmann34

Open Your Rib Cage

My instructor has been talking about opening my rib right cage to get my golf swing moving. And I couldn't really get the concept through my head. But I recently found this video and it clicked. I'm able to get a much bigger turn, and helps relieve my issues of an over the top swing, along with...
  2. dhartmann34

E-Wheels V2

I saw the new e wheels that is coming out. You can reserve one now for a buck and then pay $450, instead of the full $750 retail they will be charging. It's still being refined, but looks cool. They have a Facebook group for the VIP folks as well. Looks cool. Take a look...
  3. dhartmann34

Palm Bay Florida Area Dec 24-Jan2

I'll be back as I usually am every year around Christmas. If love to get a round in with folks. I know I've reached out to a couple of you already. I'll have a car, so I'm up for driving a bit of need be. Let me know if you're interested! [emoji41] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. dhartmann34

Chet Coppock Passes Away

It's interesting how the name fades away when they're out of the spot light. But it comes back instantly with a story like this. RIP. https://www.dailyherald.com/sports/20190418/feder-sportscaster-chet-coppock-dies-after-car-accident Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. dhartmann34

Baby H is here!!

Hey THP, say hello to Madelyn Grace. She was born Wednesday 4/3/19 at 8:48am. 7lbs 6 oz. 21.5 inches long. And loves watching golf reruns with Dad at 3am [emoji38] I missed the ultimate gathering waiting for her to come, but she is an incredible gift! [emoji3531] Sent from my Pixel XL using...
  6. dhartmann34

Georgia Golden Isles Contest RSM Classic PGA Tournament

https://www.goldenisles.com/plan/contest/ (I get no entries from this link) Grand Prize includes round-trip airfare for two, a three-night stay in an oceanfront suite at the King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort, two week-long passes to the 2019 RSM Classic with access to a private chalet, two...
  7. dhartmann34

Ireland/Scotland Golf Cruise Sweepstakes (Ends 03/15/2019)

https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/4fc312-46058&framed=1 (I do not get entries from this link) https://swee.ps/hSjlPoZKo (I get entries from this link) All-inclusive 8-day Ireland and Scotland Golf Cruise on the cruise expedition vessel RCGS Resolute for two people June 5th- 12th, 2019...
  8. dhartmann34

Dream Tour Job

Which position on tour would you want have? Some would say professional player because they like to play, but there's an incredible amount of practice, appearances, sponsor commitments, travel, time away from home, and more practice that goes into it and I think there's plenty of people that...
  9. dhartmann34

FS: Ping I200 Irons

Orange Dot, Ping I200 irons with N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 S-Flex shafts. Right handed.* $old obo, shipping included. Paypal only. US Only. Please let me know if you have any questions.** Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. dhartmann34

Titleist Trial Sets

Have you guys seen this? I noticed it at my local shop today. Didn't realize Titleist started doing this. Just check them out and go play/practice. Not sure if there's a time limit or whatever, but still pretty cool. https://www.titleist.com/fitting/golf-club-fitting/golf-club-trial "First...
  11. dhartmann34

Christmas Gifts -2018

Thought I'd start a Christmas gift thread a few days early as the day is almost here and we've already had an early Christmas with my wife's side of the family. So what did you get? Both golf and non golf!! Merry Christmas everyone!! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  12. dhartmann34

Palm Bay Florida Jan 1-7

I'll be out visiting family and I'll definitely be getting in a few rounds. If anyone will be in the area, let me know and maybe we can put something together. I know Jim54 and Caleric are already hoping to get together so maybe we can add more folks in to join us. Gotta get some rounds in...
  13. dhartmann34

Phoenix December 23-31

I'll be out visiting family and I'll definitely be getting in a few rounds. If anyone will be in the area, let me know and maybe we can put something together. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  14. dhartmann34

Happy Happy Joy Joy

August 1st, the day before I left to join some great folks for The 2nd Annual Unofficial Ultimate Gathering.... I found out my wife and I were going to have our first child. And while I loved that weekend of golf, I was certainly a tad torn not being home to celebrate with my wife. It's been a...
  15. dhartmann34

Where Do You.....

Make your golf purchases most often? And why? I'd say my local shop is where I make most of my golf purchases. I like keeping the money local and I appreciate it being in the community.
  16. dhartmann34

Golf Breaks....

I tend to play quite a bit of golf during the season...especially the summer months. At a minimum it's usually Saturday, Sunday and then my league on Monday. I then add in range sessions and usually a few 9 or 18 hole rounds Tuesday through Friday. But I've noticed that my scores are MUCH better...
  17. dhartmann34

Wedge Gapping - What to do? What are yours?

So looking at my ShotScope V2 distances and what I've been noticing on the course, I've got a small, but very noticeable gapping issue between 2 of my wedges. The gaps are about 10 yards from my 58 to my 54 to my 50, but then my 50- PW Gap is about 18 yards. And then my gaps are pretty steady...
  18. dhartmann34

FS: Mizuno MP-18 MMC/FLi Hi Irons

Mizuno MP-18 MMC (6-PW) Fli Hi (4-5) with Project X LZ 6.0 shafts. Shafts are 1/4" long. Irons only have a few rounds on them and a few range sessions as well. Perfect condition. Please let me know if you have any questions. $875 o.b.o. shipped to your door. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]...
  19. dhartmann34

FS: True Temper AMT Black Shafts S300 (4-PW)

Shafts were professionally pulled from a set of Titleists I ordered from the factory. They were never hit, or even gripped. They are standard length. $100 obo shipped to your door (continental US only) Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  20. dhartmann34

FS: Titleist AP2 714 (3-PW)

A set of*Titleist*714 AP2's in good condition. The 4-PW have Steelfiber 110 in Stiff flex shafts in them. Some of the paint has come off of the numbers on the bottom of the clubs and there are a few nicks that you'd expect from a*club*that's a few years old. But other than that, they have been...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in