1. ttucliffhanger

Hobbies Outside of Golf

Just curious what everyone's hobbies are outside golf? I am into motorcycles. I know, I know, another expensive habit, but I do all the work on my bikes myself. Here's a couple pics of my current bike. 2017 Kawasaki Z900. Just did an exhaust mod on her. Did a full system. Headers back to the...
  2. ttucliffhanger

Halo Neuroscience

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet but it popped up in my IG as I was scrolling. Do you think this actually works?
  3. ttucliffhanger

ttucliffhanger 2018 Grandaddy Fitting experience

So, @PhillyV took some video of part of my driver fitting while at ECPC and I wanted to share the video and writeup from my fitting since this was my first ever fitting. It was really cool to see how the fitting worked and to hear the fitter's (John) feedback based on what he was seeing and what...
  4. ttucliffhanger

FS: Tom Tom GPS Watch / New Balance Golf Shoes

Tom Tom GPS Golf Watch. Still works great. I have reset it to factory settings and whoever buys, I will log in to the profile, update name and email and set generic password and you can change to your own password. Paid $250 brand new. Charger included. Shows hazards, distance to hazards...
  5. ttucliffhanger

FS: Scotty Cameron Select M2 ($275)

Scotty Cameron Select M2. Comes with headcover. $275. NO TRADES!!! Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  6. ttucliffhanger

New Member TE HL3 Giveaway

Ok, so coming back from #TheGrandaddy, I have all of my old equipment, and by old, I mean only 1 season use, which all will be gone today, except 1 club, which is only a half of season of use. I won this club through this forum, so what a better way to give it back to someone on this forum. It...
  7. ttucliffhanger

Pre Grandaddy Contest

Ok guys, time for a contest of my own on my road to #TheGrandaddy! I am playing 2 rounds for the Breaking 100 event on Saturday, Oct. 20th. My first round, which will be for this contest will be at Stonehenge Golf Course. You can see the scorecard below that has the details of the course. This...
  8. ttucliffhanger

Road to the Grandaddy (Live Update)

As I just found out a couple of days ago I will be going to #TheGrandaddy, and with the recommendations of some team members and I agreed with them, I figured I would start a thread that tracks my progress of my journey to the best golf event ever created! So here we go! I dont get to play as...
  9. ttucliffhanger

Favorite food on the golf course

So in honor of JB's post with his iron giveaway, I was trying to think about something different in relations to golf and something that could be really interesting, so what is your favorite food or food combo to have on the course when you are playing? As weird as this may sound, mine is Coors...
  10. ttucliffhanger

Chamberlyne Country Club- Danville, AR

I'll be playing at Chamberlyne CC next Saturday, the 28th and was wondering if anyone has played the course. Got told it was John Daly's course and was super nice. They are running a special for 18 holes with cart for $18. Also if any THPers live close they are welcome to come play as well. Let...
  11. ttucliffhanger

FS: Taylormade Jetspeed 3w

Taylormade Jetspeed 3w stiff flex brand new Superstroke S-Tech grip installed but never used. 69g shaft. Headcover include. Price includes shipping. $45 Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  12. ttucliffhanger

Prayers requested

Everyone. I am requesting prayers for me and my old division from my last submarine. We just found out today that one of our close friends that was in our division took his life yesterday morning. We are in shock right now and don't know why or what was going on. Please keep his family in your...
  13. ttucliffhanger

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Just wanted to wish everyone on here a blessed and Merry Christmas! Also removed all those service members who are deployed and don't get to spend the holidays with their families. I have spent some Christmases away from my family being deployed in the Navy, so I know what it feels like. Just...
  14. ttucliffhanger

Golfwith GPS

So a few weeks ago, I won the Golfwith GPS and finally got to get out and use it today. Been crazy with work and having to take emergency leave, but on to the review... When it came in, I downloaded the app on my phone and could not find my home course so filled the easy instructions in the app...
  15. ttucliffhanger

Golf in Conway, AR Nov. 18th??

Anyone up for a round on Saturday the 18th at Nutters Chapel in Conway? I know there were a couple guys that were interested a few weeks ago. Supposed to be sunny and high of 64! Great day for golf! Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  16. ttucliffhanger

Happy Veterans Day!

I know it's a few days early, but being in the Navy, I just wanted to wish the THPers out there that are veterans a Happy Veterans Day! We should all remember those that paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and to have such great things such as this forum and community and the ability to...
  17. ttucliffhanger

Golf in Conway, AR this Saturday?!

Any THPers live close to Conway, AR that would be down for a round at Nutters Chappel this Saturday, the 28th? Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  18. ttucliffhanger

SuperStroke Pistol GTR Tour vs. GolfPride SNSR?

So I'm going to be regripping all my clubs here in the next couple months with the GP MCC+4 and I'm down to decisions on my putter. I currently have the SS Pistol GTR Tour and played with a guy that had the GP SNSR flat grip the other day and I asked which he liked better and he said the GP...
  19. ttucliffhanger

WITB: ttucliffhanger

WITB: Ball: Cut Blue Driver: Taylormade M1 10.5° w/ HXRDS Black Shaft 3W: Taylormade Jetspeed 5W: Taylormade Jetspeed HL 4-GW: Mizuno JPX-EZ 56°: Mizuno MP-T4 60°: Cleveland Rotex 2.0 Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro D.A.R.T w/ SuperStroke Pistol GTR Tour Grips: SuperStroke S-Tech Standard...
  20. ttucliffhanger

What factors influence the decision of what ball you pick?

After some discussion earlier today on the Cut Golf thread about ball comparison, it got me thinking about all the factors that influence us to pick a ball. For me, it's how much it spins off the driver, how much I can get the ball to hop and stop. Let's be honest, most of us can't make the ball...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in