Search results for query: *

1. JB

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

None of it will matter if those divisions posted last night come to fruition haha. I will say the amount of people that came back, and say they are exiting due to this off season are rather high. No idea if it comes to fruition, but its interesting from a social media stand point. If...
  2. JB

What do you do for TV?

You dont need to be a YTTV user to get Sunday Ticket.
  3. JB

Im curious if they bump their offer as we get closer to opening day. Im hearing he wants 4 years and 150. Closer to 40 a year and that is a lot of money.
  4. JB

What do you do for TV?

Cost wise its always changing. For us its a simple one. As it stands right now, I wont live without RSNs, for hockey and MLB. Only three ways to get it. Fubo, which we didnt like the picture quality. Directv Stream, which is what we are using. Or the Bally+ app, which is decent, but too...
  5. JB

What do you do for TV?

Wouldnt that be cheaper to do Hulu Live + ESPN and get all of the hockey, the exact same channels and more OnDemand?
  6. JB

2 years and 37 million for a marginal starter the last couple of years. Think they still go after Snell? Whats another 30 million?
  7. JB

What do you do for TV?

Directv Stream gives us the local RSNs that YouTube TV didnt. Another option is Hulu + Live, which I think is the best combination of channels and live along with OnDemand, but doesnt have the RSNs (regional sports networks).
  8. JB

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I am definitely not seeing that
  9. JB

DATA experience analysis of JDTOX

Shot Scope really gives you a ton of data.
  10. JB

Based on the stats, maybe it was a good one and you chose not to listen :ROFLMAO:
  11. JB

What is going on with Fast Food pricing?

Its brutal and anybody that knows the model knows that they are not just "padding up the margins" as was suggested above. Grocery stores make pennies per item and make more selling shelf space.
  12. JB

What is going on with Fast Food pricing?

Have people looked at the cost of food recently? No, not just fast food, but in the grocery store? Have they looked at the cost of workers? Have they looked at the cost of fuel to get things to you? Its always easy just to blame the "big company about padding margins", but that isnt really what...
  13. JB

The Official Banter Away Thread

Update, nope, no hat being shipped. Its out of stock now.
  14. JB

The Official Banter Away Thread

Funny exchange with Fanatics just now and they finally understood their error. I ordered a Spring Training hat. It was shipped to our old address. That means returned to sender since it has been over a year. It has not arrived back at their warehouse as of yet. I paid full price, but today...
  15. JB

Unsolicited Swing Advice

Hey look Ziregolf just recycling other peoples content again...
  16. JB

Not the THP way...
  17. JB

Who or what influences your equipment decisions/purchases?

You try every single golf club on the market? Thats a lot of swings
  18. JB

Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

Oh it will be happening. Moderation of course, but it will be happening.
  19. JB

THP Experiences The Data Experience is always the gift that keeps on giving.
  20. JB

Your Job is Getting 1%

Is that possible with Top Golf being owned by Callaway?
Back