Search results for query: *

1. GolferGal

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

I did it, I signed up after class today and I am pretty damn excited about it. And sore, have I mentioned I am sore haha.
  2. GolferGal

My legs are clearly much stronger than I have been giving myself credit for because after a tough leg day yesterday, I still am not really that sore. With that said, my upper body is still screaming hahaha. So is my core, those damn barbell rollouts killed me the other day. They were so easy...
  3. GolferGal

It’s so easy to get into that rut, and it feels great when you get out of it and starting hitting those PRs, nice job!
  4. GolferGal

It’s exactly what I needed to bring back my passion for the gym. I was letting myself off easy and not seeing results, I’m confident I will start seeing results again with this new program.
  5. GolferGal

Haha I don’t mind let day. My grip on the other hand isn’t a fan. It’s so hard to hold the heavier weights.
  6. GolferGal

Upper body is toast, so grateful for leg day today. I’m really enjoying this gym so far, once again they made me go up in weight which I thought I couldn’t do and sure enough I could. I needed this more than I knew.
  7. GolferGal

The Official Banter Away Thread

I have a 5 year old nephew, that only gets worse lol. I had no idea it started so young.
  8. GolferGal

Recipe Recipe of the Week - Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes

That’s a great idea for the leftovers!
  9. GolferGal

Recipe Recipe of the Week - Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes

What did you think?
  10. GolferGal

100%, you are most definitely not alone.
  11. GolferGal

Agreed and there is a lot that goes into running if you do it regularly, starting with proper shoes. I have learned two things about myself over the many decades I have been working out. The first is that I am never going to be flexible, I am just not disciplined enough to take the time to do...
  12. GolferGal

2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

I can only tolerate eggs for a few days in a month, but I do have a lot of egg recipes, I listed them below. I also added a baked oats recipe and pancake sausage muffins, which is a great one, especially on the go...
  13. GolferGal

Same, haha! I will gladly ride my bike for cardio, but running is never ever going to happen for me again, it's awful and my body fully rejects it. I admire those who can run, I have just never been one of those people, and I tried. Day 2 of the new fitness studio and I am SORE! My legs are...
  14. GolferGal

Completely agree, it’s definitely the way I like to workout.
  15. GolferGal

Ninja Creami

I am waiting for it to get warmer and then I plan to use it a lot again.
  16. GolferGal

I used to exclusively do group fitness classes, but then changed how I wanted to work out. Those classes like Orange Theory and Boot Camps don’t really promote heavy weights, and have a heavy focus on cardio, so it was refreshing to find a place that had a group atmosphere but with a completely...
  17. GolferGal

The Official Banter Away Thread

He is doing well, back to his normal self, which is now our struggle to keep him from running and playing. He is not pleased that he isn’t getting walks haha.
  18. GolferGal

Olive oil in coffee? on Ice cream?

Sure, you aren't really that hungry when you are otherwise occupied lol.
  19. GolferGal

It sure is. 😂
  20. GolferGal

Read the side effects happening from adding that olive oil to the coffee, lol!
Back