Search results for query: *

1. pumbaa

At this time of year, which part of your bag has gone the longest without an update?

Irons 5-gw still rogue st max but that may change. Not sure what id look at
  2. pumbaa

Best 3 hole stretch name.

Where was this?
  3. pumbaa

Best 3 hole stretch name.

Green mile
  4. pumbaa

Sneaker Thread: Post Your Newest Sneakers Here

Anyone going for the 5s dropping? They aren't really my thing.
  5. pumbaa

Should members play faster than non-members?

I'd say in general yes. They know the course
  6. pumbaa

Should short knockers play faster than bombers?

I just think in general you either play at a good pace or not. I've played with people that up front and take forever. Just never see a correlation between distance and pace.
  7. pumbaa

Should short knockers play faster than bombers?

I'm a shorter player but I'm always playing with pace but I don't think short players need to play any faster. If I'm a shorter player but still shoot an 85 what's the difference between that and a bomber shooting 85?
  8. pumbaa

Has PXG Arrived?

I just posted about this thing. Seems legit speed and distance wise but wonder about forgiveness
  9. pumbaa

RPP’s 2024 Relocation Celebration

Good luck on the move
  10. pumbaa

Choose one from each row. (Video Game Franchises)

Super smash God of war Halo
  11. pumbaa

How to do you golf....Ride or Walk(this includes the use of a cart/trolley) and which is better?

Ride. A lot of courses here on the weekend won't even let you walk.
  12. pumbaa

PXG Gen 6

The spec ops driver seems to straight out perform watching club champions driver bracket. Wonder what the forgiveness is since they tend to hit it a lot better than most. Distance and dispersion is crazy good.
  13. pumbaa

Favorite TMNT

Yup
  14. pumbaa

Hot Take on Golf Hoodies

I honestly don't care what people wear within reason. Be respectable and dress within reason and have fun. Sloppy ain't it
  15. pumbaa

Weight Loss Drugs - Thoughts?

That's another reason I didn't go with it. I'll just get back to my discipline and eating habits and lose weight
  16. pumbaa

Phil rocking L.A.B. Putter

A very different putter than the 8802 style he has used forever.
  17. pumbaa

Not sure if mentioned but these drugs are for life from what I read up on. Once you stop then you will most likely gain the weight back.
  18. pumbaa

I was prescribed wegovy but with the shortage and price never did it. I am just going to grind weight loss like I did previously
  19. pumbaa

Laces or Disc golf shoes?

I feel like laces are a tad more comfortable but I've never been uncomfortable in a boa/disc shoe did have 1 pair that didn't seem to want to stay locked down and tight though.
Back