Search results for query: *

1. amarkabove

2024 F1 Bahrain

I need it to be Charles. Or rather not Max and I think he has the best shot after having the overall fastest lap in qualifying.
  2. amarkabove

Buy 3 get 1 free ball deals - Looks like it's time!

Hard to resist trying the Chrome Tour on this deal, but waiting to see if the Left Dash shows up with this deal. Because I also prefer TruTrack to Triple Track.
  3. amarkabove

Grow the game

Depends on who's saying it. A lot of times it's just buzz-word nonsense to make more money. But some are using it to mean bringing the game into previously underrepresented areas, like what Underrated Golf is trying to do.
  4. amarkabove

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

How does one apply for a job naming Travis Mathew clothing? Seems like quite a time to be had.
  5. amarkabove

Used driver shaft

Don't forget about shaft flex too. You could stay with 60 gram and move up flex as well.
  6. amarkabove

GHIN 9-Hole Differential

I'm curious what this is going to do to weeknight 9 hole leagues. I know one of the ones I was considering joining does its scoring through the GHIN app so the option to wait to post wouldn't be available. I imagine this could be a common situation.
  7. amarkabove

Best players distance iron

What's funny is on CPO the Apex shows up for both "Player Performance" and "Game Improvement." And Apex DCB only shows up for the later.
  8. amarkabove

2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

I almost feel bad about that Conor goal. Chelsea have no business winning this match.
  9. amarkabove

Eamon Lynch on Golf Today just said dumb sh!t on live TV

Pat's show is fantastic though.
  10. amarkabove

Eamon Lynch on Golf Today just said dumb sh!t on live TV

I'm confused. Golf Channel is paid cable, no?
  11. amarkabove

Auto Racing Thread

Hey now, some of us hated Christian long before DTS was a thing.
  12. amarkabove

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

The world is just better when the Winged Wheel is worth watching.
  13. amarkabove

GHIN 9-Hole Differential

People actually follow that no posting when solo rule?
  14. amarkabove

Whiskey Thread

It’s from the movie The Gentlemen
  15. amarkabove

Whiskey Thread

16. amarkabove

Whiskey Thread

I have a bottle of Woodford, Toki, and Balvenie on hand at all times. The Woodford is great straight or in a Manhattan, the Toki for highballs, and the Balvenie because it is my favorite pour.
  17. amarkabove

Toulon First Run Collection Putters

Got my shipping email tonight. I think I will be checking tracking even more obsessively than typical.
  18. amarkabove

Whiskey Thread

Probably ended up saving money if Pappy was the original intent. And the regular Sazerac Rye is one of the smoothest ryes I've ever tasted. Can't imagine how good the 18 is.
Back