Search results for query: *

1. J4U

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats You Are Testing Mindset

Congrats fellas, get those minds set for some testing. :sneaky:
  2. J4U

Catch/no catch

Think it's hits the inside glove on the finger side then bounces into the thumb/pocket. If it hits the turf it would bounce to strong for the thumb to collapse the pocket enough. .02 Heck of a catch.
  3. J4U

Garage Simulator Crew

For those that see a lot of lefts, are you offset to the screen or is the target centered on your hitting strip? Woods are longer than irons and can affect the minds eye to react to a target. Just curious.
  4. J4U

The feet poll

5. J4U

The Official Banter Away Thread

Now that I'm back in the room went through some pics. Couldn't see much but just kept taking pictures unti it started to get quiet. Then went to the stairs. Can see the progression of it.
  6. J4U

The Official Banter Away Thread

Stay safe Chicago area Sirens went off and went to look outside hotel in Oswego/Aurora area. They are LOUD for a reason, but man there was a tower really close with one. Closest I've been to one in 45 years. From this To this in a very short time. Not sure it touched down as I didn't stick...
  7. J4U

Best way to clean this rust off irons

Yup, was shocked myself. Use it on my raw Callaway wedge. Granted we don't have as much humidity up here so they don't rust very fast. Wouldn't come off and didn't want to wait and soak, so I tried one of the normal ones. Shocked I tell ya. They did fall apart more than the heavy duty...
  8. J4U

Do You Aim Correctly?

This is on my list to do this year. I think I aim pretty good but will see.
  9. J4U

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Bridgestone Tour B Mindset Golf Balls

Yes! Looking forward to how well the testers can get the focus factor for the shot. It's intriguing to me and will be getting some when I can play again for sure. Good luck everyone!
  10. J4U

Hero Shot or Punch Out?

You didn't come all that way to punch out...hero shot all day! Well done @JDax
  11. J4U

Best way to clean this rust off irons

Was quite surprised how well these work. I get this version for the tough jobs in the garage as the normal ones can come apart quickly. Not for really rough surfaces as these will still come apart. For the final layer removal these are indeed magic.
  12. J4U

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

It's a club score tracking process as mentioned earlier. I brought this up a while back and thought a wedge practice, or irons, for non full swing's would be a great addition. Work in Progress was what I was told. Right now I started making a different club to use when I want to do partials...
  13. J4U

I'm a visual kinda guy. Change shot flight tracking to a higher number and then rotate to 45° shot follow view. You get to see all the different flights at the same time.
  14. J4U

Garage Simulator Crew

Not by itself, need padding
  15. J4U

Haha, those lengths ain't cheap either! I wouldn't have a problem just using Wi-Fi as my network is solid out there. I too tuck mine down in the floor seem or I would probably trip over it too! If I had a permanent setup and a cable was running open across the floor, it would have to be taped...
  16. J4U

Off Course – Bridgestone Mindset Could Help You

Hit home about mindset. Wasn't a fan of it at first, but will grab some to see if it helps me to shut down the swing thought mind and visualize the shot more.
  17. J4U

Use both, but garage is USBC-C. Wireless causes me no issues in garage, just prefer wired when possible. Personal preference.
  18. J4U

Garage Simulator Crew

Okay, it was my phone Amazon app needed an update. Links work now.
  19. J4U

Garage Simulator Crew

Links aren't working for some reason, will see if they populated later, apparently too tired to even copy and paste :LOL: I gave up linking as I tried everything to get the links to post here. Not sure why it's not working, but just copy the words in a browser search and the Amazon link will...
  20. J4U

Garage Simulator Crew

Another one: Opcables Fiber Optic Link VR/Charger/Tethered Shooting Cable, USB 3.2 C to C High-Speed Data Transfer and Connection Between Camera and Computer/for Virtual Reality Headsets and Gaming PC (65.6Feet) https://a.co/d/0kD7wCZ A little concerned about some of the reviews on these...
Back