Search results for query: *

1. will

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

That pro shop is amazing. It's the BEST way to wreck a perfectly good checking account. :ROFLMAO:
  2. will

Shot Scope Pro L2 Laser Rangefinder

Good to hear. I'm just a little wary after the Pro LX+ gave me trouble. The Pro L2 looks like a steal at $129, but wanted to ask about it hear. I appreciate the feedback!
  3. will

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

You can already tell this is going to be a fun event. I can't wait to see the rest of the teams announced and the team names.
  4. will

Shot Scope Pro L2 Laser Rangefinder

For those using the Pro L2, how easy is it to lock on to a target? First shot or does it take a couple of tries? Do you get consistent readings? The reason I'm asking is I'm considering picking up one soon, but I have a Pro LX+ that has been disappointing. It has always struggled to lock onto...
  5. will

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats @cagolfer and @MarMill !!!
  6. will

6 year THPiversary

Congrats Cap! You're a perfect example of a good THPer and what makes this place so great! #Legend
  7. will

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats @CBaker and @SleevePlz !!
  8. will

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congrats!!! @golfinnut @GolfFest
  9. will

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Congrats guys! @jeffg21 @LLIB
  10. will

Savannah GA or surrounding

Have fun fellas! Hopefully I can catch the next one!
  11. will

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

Right around 1:30 or so, back when I was in college. I worked on the cart staff at a course and got everything done that day with just enough time to get out on the course before dark. I was determined to get 18 in and that's all the time I had.
  12. will

Congrats @mikeg_74 !!
  13. will

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

I actually noticed that as well in the beginning, but had been working on dialing back my putting speed after one of my last lessons. I had been hitting the ball 4-5 feet past the hole and lipping everything out, so we were working on getting closer to die-in speed, so I attributed it to that...
  14. will

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Congrats guys! @pumbaa @OhioGolfer @TransplantHacker @IceyShanks
  15. will

I played the Nova 40 last year and I could see that being a solid pairing. I'm kicking myself for not getting the All-In shaft for it last year. I felt like the Sik face needed center strikes to get the best roll and on the right line. The All-In would have made that a lot easier I think. You...
  16. will

Same. When I looked at Odyssey putters in the past, I would make sure they had the Stroke Lab shaft. I still like it better than steel, but at this point, any future putter purchases will end up with All-In shaft. It's just so good.
  17. will

I'm still a little shocked at how much the All-In shaft has helped my distance control. I got it because I hoped it would help me get the ball rolling on my intended line more consistently, but distance control has been outstanding. I stopped by the putting green for a few mins yesterday and...
  18. will

Savannah GA or surrounding

I wish I could, but we’ve got tickets to the GS baseball game Sunday. Keep me in mind for the next one though!
  19. will

One lucky THPer will get their number called on April 26th!
Back