Search results for query: *

1. jjjgolf500

The 59 Watch Thread

Shoots 58.....only up 3 haha
  2. jjjgolf500

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

Not something I track to the T, but around 1:35 ish. Twilight round with the course to myself.
  3. jjjgolf500

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Thanks for the opportunity. 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Pro V X or Chrome Tour X 2. What do you think about Mindset? I did something similar years back and it seemed to work. I got away from it so would be interested in trying again with something in place. 3. Which Bridgestone...
  4. jjjgolf500

The Q at Myrtle Beach.

I thought it would be better.......but we are seeing every golf shot in a pretty short amount of time. Thats nice at least...
  5. jjjgolf500

The Q at Myrtle Beach.

Its "live" now. Just search the q at myrtle beach.
  6. jjjgolf500

Really random: which pocket?

No voting option works for me. No pocket. Either leave it in the cart or put it on top of my bag if walking.
  7. jjjgolf500

Korda vs Scheffler, who finishes with more wins?

Pretty wild they are 9/10 wins combined in their last 5 starts. I think its a bit easier for Nelly to win right now comparatively speaking. She could jump out to a nice lead.
  8. jjjgolf500

Tiger vs. Scottie : Who had/has more competition?

I think its difficult comparing because Tiger era golfers we are looking at their full body of work. Phil and Els had 2 major combined at ages 32. Rahm, JT, Kawa, Jordan, Koepka have 2+ each before that age. Many that we think are the top players in this era are just hitting their prime (30-35...
  9. jjjgolf500

Tiger vs. Scottie : Who had/has more competition?

Easily Scottie imo. The talent pool is sooo deep now. Especially during the majors.
  10. jjjgolf500

Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Sponsor invite.
  11. jjjgolf500

What Would A Tour Victory Mean To Takomo Golf?

Ya. He was actually playing these without sponsorship for a while.
  12. jjjgolf500

Growing their business.
  13. jjjgolf500

No one is going to dent market share with 1 win. Would take years and years of putting out good products. But small wins/increases over time start to add up. And that’s what needed. Continuous small gains. That’s what a win would do imo. A small gain that’s rather meaningless now, but another...
  14. jjjgolf500

What would you shoot at Augusta?

Around scratch. Pretty sure I would shoot near 100 with the conditions they had Saturday of this year. With "normal" playing conditions and not a tourney setting, I have read many stories of scratch golfers getting around in the mid 70s.
  15. jjjgolf500

PGA championship app - why?

I always download it. Pretty sure you could watch using it previous years.
  16. jjjgolf500

Indianapolis / The Fort GC - May 8th

Probably my favorite public course in the Indy area. Enjoy!
  17. jjjgolf500

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

These ones are much easier! Normally break a little less than you think with good pace.
  18. jjjgolf500

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

The green complexes out there are very challenging!
Back