Search results for query: *

1. That post

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Graybull logo is insanely good.
  2. That post

Wow, conditions appear to be prime! Such an interesting looking course.
  3. That post

In the other thread when I said Ballyhack was the best photographed Dormie course this is the proof. 🤩 Great shot @eddywhitaker
  4. That post

Do you wear sandals when you travel?

Traveling to Lexington today for a WWG fitting. Am I doing it right?
  5. That post

Didn’t take too long to catch up this morning. That fried chicken looked great. Love to see all the unique grip choices on the wedges, night putting is always a treat. I won’t be able to follow as Sun/Mon are my busy off days. I’ll catch up again tonight. Have a day fellas.
  6. That post

Post A Golf Photo

If that’s the first shot then 😫 If it’s not then 🔥🎉
  7. That post

Post A Golf Photo

I made a video riding down it last year it’s somewhere in my YouTube I’m sure 🤣
  8. That post

Post A Golf Photo

This cart path at my home club is fun like a little mini roller coaster. Cart gets MOVING down that hill over a creek.
  9. That post

boxers or briefs ?

Puma boxer briefs. These.
  10. That post

McDonalds napkins.

Are like using a sheet of paper to try and clean up.
  11. That post

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

The special edition headcover is very good. I ended up buying one on eBay. It's black and has metallic Qi-10 lettering. Hope you have fun with it tonight. Looking forward to hearing more.
  12. That post

Grooving Swing Indoors - do you do it and what has worked for you?

So many different things. The vast majority of my swing practice last year was in a conference room at work. I have a big thread on it. I used everything from tour striker smart ball to toilet paper rolls to influence path.
  13. That post

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

Look, I can’t help it that I have a dumpy from working out.
  14. That post

Chubbies? I’ll just never be able to sit down. Not a problem for a walking golfer. 🤣
  15. That post

I think these 8 inch Callaway shorts are a nice easy transition into showing thigh. Can we go shorter?
  16. That post

Tempur-Pedic Beds

We ended up replacing it with this. This is how excited I was about dropping over 2k at the furniture store yesterday.
  17. That post

Which Dormie Course Photographs the Best?

I follow Ballyhack on IG and I think the undulating course makes for some great photography.
  18. That post

A Good Hotdog is Divine

19. That post

Do you wear sandals when you travel?

Even though my feet are marvelous no I usually wear Olukia’s or some other kind of closed toe ‘driving shoe’. These from True make me feel like I’m barefoot.
  20. That post

The Road to Red

I played 27 tonight… things were BAD.. and never got better. I am having a lot more trouble seeing my ball down and 5 balls apparently evaporated mid flight. The ones I did find and hit weren’t great starting with the pulls with irons. Over corrected push right. Then it spilled over to driver...
Back